Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2001 Domaine Dujac Echezeaux Grand Cru 750ml
(92 points) A seductive black cherry fruit nose with abundant Vosne spice notes is just beginning to display hints of secondary development before introducing big, rich, full and mouth coating flavors that evidence a fine sense of underlying minerality and excellent finishing intensity. While this could be drunk now with pleasure, for my taste I would advise cellaring it for another 2 to 5 years first, depending on your taste of course. Whatever window that you choose, it should be well worth the wait as this is really lovely juice. Tasted twice recently with consistent notes. (11/2011) Allen Meadows - Burghound
List Price: $495.00
Quantity in Stock: 8add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Domaine Dujac Morey St. Denis - (90 points) The Seysses family is widely known outside the region; this wine is from their home village. A firm, but still silk...
- 2001 Domaine Dujac Charmes-Chambertin Grand Cru 750ml - 2001 Domaine Dujac Charmes-Chambertin Grand Cru 750ml...
- 1995 Domaine Dujac Clos de la Roche Grand Cru - (92 points) Domaine Dujac's finest wine in 1995 is the Clos De La Roche. It possesses powerful aromas of sweet black fruits. In...
- 1996 Domaine Dujac Clos de la Roche Grand Cru - (96 points) Dujac’s 1996 Clos de La Roche is served last, but its pedigree comes through loud and clear in seemingly endless ar...
- 1983 Domaine Dujac Charmes-Chambertin Grand Cru - . ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...