Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2001 Domaine Dujac Echezeaux Grand Cru 750ml
(92 points) A seductive black cherry fruit nose with abundant Vosne spice notes is just beginning to display hints of secondary development before introducing big, rich, full and mouth coating flavors that evidence a fine sense of underlying minerality and excellent finishing intensity. While this could be drunk now with pleasure, for my taste I would advise cellaring it for another 2 to 5 years first, depending on your taste of course. Whatever window that you choose, it should be well worth the wait as this is really lovely juice. Tasted twice recently with consistent notes. (11/2011) Allen Meadows - Burghound
List Price: $495.00
Quantity in Stock: 8add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Domaine Dujac Morey St. Denis - (90 points) The Seysses family is widely known outside the region; this wine is from their home village. A firm, but still silk...
- 1995 Domaine Dujac Clos St. Denis Grand Cru 750ml - 1995 Domaine Dujac Clos St. Denis Grand Cru 750ml...
- 2001 Domaine Dujac Charmes-Chambertin Grand Cru 750ml - 2001 Domaine Dujac Charmes-Chambertin Grand Cru 750ml...
- 1995 Domaine Dujac Clos de la Roche Grand Cru - (92 points) Domaine Dujac's finest wine in 1995 is the Clos De La Roche. It possesses powerful aromas of sweet black fruits. In...
- 1996 Domaine Dujac Clos de la Roche Grand Cru - (96 points) Dujac’s 1996 Clos de La Roche is served last, but its pedigree comes through loud and clear in seemingly endless ar...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
1997 Vintage Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 3, 2017
“History’s lessons drowned in red wine” Children’s Crusade by Sting I’M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT...
Chilean Wine Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 4, 2017
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gue...
Magnum Party at WWWB
Sat, Aug 5, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick This is another in the series of events that we ...
Argentina Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 9, 2017
Twenty One Wines - Argentina Cuvelier Collection cuvelier Grand Vin Cuvelier Perlita malbec Diamandes Chard...
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 10, 2017
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing o...
Meursault Study at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Aug 11, 2017
Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You'...
Riesling and Syrah wine pairing night at WWWB
Sat, Aug 12, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Aubert Wine Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 16th 7:30pm 2012 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Vineyard Price:...
A Study in Paullac
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.