Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
1996 Domaine Dujac Clos de la Roche Grand Cru
(96 points) Dujac’s 1996 Clos de La Roche is served last, but its pedigree comes through loud and clear in seemingly endless aromas and flavors that dazzle. Savory herbs, rose petal and soft, supple fruit cress the palate in this gorgeous Burgundy. The 1996 is just entering the early part of its maturity. It should drink well for another decade or two. This is a magnificent showing from the Seysses family. (AG) (7/2014) Vinous
List Price: $1150.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1999 Domaine Lamarche Vosne Romanee La Grande Rue Grand Cru - . ...
- 1995 Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé Musigny Cuvée Vieilles Vignes - Burgundy’s Comtes de Vogüé has long been one of my favorite producers, although I find the wines often stubbornly slow in reach...
- 1995 Mommessin Clos de Tart Grand Cru - description ...
- 1995 Domaine Dujac Clos de la Roche Grand Cru - (92 points) Domaine Dujac's finest wine in 1995 is the Clos De La Roche. It possesses powerful aromas of sweet black fruits. In...
- 2001 Domaine Dujac Echezeaux Grand Cru 750ml - (92 points) A seductive black cherry fruit nose with abundant Vosne spice notes is just beginning to display hints of secondar...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...