Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
1995 Domaine Dujac Clos de la Roche Grand Cru
(92 points) Domaine Dujac's finest wine in 1995 is the Clos De La Roche. It possesses powerful aromas of sweet black fruits. In the mouth, the wine explodes with dark berries, rocks, iron, and roasted spice, all embedded in this chewy, velvety-textured, medium-bodied wine. Possessing copious amounts of soft, ripe tannins, this feminine wine should be cellared for 8 years before enjoying it over the subsequent 7+. (PR) (6/1997) Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
List Price: $995.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1996 Domaine Dujac Clos de la Roche Grand Cru - (96 points) Dujac’s 1996 Clos de La Roche is served last, but its pedigree comes through loud and clear in seemingly endless ar...
- 2001 Domaine Dujac Echezeaux Grand Cru 750ml - (92 points) A seductive black cherry fruit nose with abundant Vosne spice notes is just beginning to display hints of secondar...
- 2004 Domaine Dujac Morey St. Denis - (90 points) The Seysses family is widely known outside the region; this wine is from their home village. A firm, but still silk...
- 2006 Domaine Dujac Morey St. Denis - "Moderate reduction knocks down the nose though earthy dark berry fruit aromas are able to escape the funk though the rich, ful...
- 2008 Domaine Dujac Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru Aux Combottes - (92 points) The 2008 Gevrey-Chambertin Aux Combottes dazzles for its vibrant red fruit. Sweet floral, spiced notes add c...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...