Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
1995 Domaine Dujac Clos de la Roche Grand Cru
(92 points) Domaine Dujac's finest wine in 1995 is the Clos De La Roche. It possesses powerful aromas of sweet black fruits. In the mouth, the wine explodes with dark berries, rocks, iron, and roasted spice, all embedded in this chewy, velvety-textured, medium-bodied wine. Possessing copious amounts of soft, ripe tannins, this feminine wine should be cellared for 8 years before enjoying it over the subsequent 7+. (PR) (6/1997) Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
List Price: $995.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1996 Domaine Dujac Clos de la Roche Grand Cru - (96 points) Dujac’s 1996 Clos de La Roche is served last, but its pedigree comes through loud and clear in seemingly endless ar...
- 2001 Domaine Dujac Echezeaux Grand Cru 750ml - (92 points) A seductive black cherry fruit nose with abundant Vosne spice notes is just beginning to display hints of secondar...
- 2004 Domaine Dujac Morey St. Denis - (90 points) The Seysses family is widely known outside the region; this wine is from their home village. A firm, but still silk...
- 1983 Domaine Dujac Charmes-Chambertin Grand Cru - . ...
- 2006 Domaine Dujac Morey St. Denis - "Moderate reduction knocks down the nose though earthy dark berry fruit aromas are able to escape the funk though the rich, ful...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best wi...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.