Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Fleur De Pedesclaux Pauillac
This is a redesigned Chateau with 90% Merlot in the blend, the wine has a light nose with a gravelly minerality, 2009 was the first wine but the new wines are very different and now this wine has a new identity good things are coming from this terroir. A light and elegant style very drinkable for a young Pauillac, very smooth even better on the second day. Finish 40+ Very Good +
List Price: $27.75
Quantity in Stock: 12add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Domaines Ott Bandol Chateau Romassan Bandol - A blend of Mourvedre 20% minimum but they do 60%, Grenache and Cinsualt is the rest of the blend, the process is exactly the sa...
- 2008 Malvira Barbera D'Alba San Michele - A single vineyard barbera and this wine is almost 10 years old and it has a very rustic quality to nose, dried leather and a ho...
- 2011 Chateau Marzy Pomerol - Owned by several generations of the Maison family, this vineyard covers 10 hectares and is planted among the ancient limits ...
- 2004 Chateau Barde Haut St. Emilion - (91 points) A gorgeous nose of ripe raspberry, with hints of vanilla and blackberry. Intense yet subtle. Full-bodied, with lots...
- 2013 Poderi Aldo Conterno Langhe Rosso - A blend of 80% Freisa, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot in the blend, 9 months in stainless and then in barrique for 9 months, the...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...