Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Clos Floridene Rouge Graves
Densely-planted on limestone bedrock, and topped by a thin layer of clay/gravel, rich in iron oxide, known as “Barsac red sands.” Its deep woodsy bouquet, supple and smooth texture, pepper and spice flavors all meld in thirst-quenching, blackberry fruit-filled tannins.
Small quantities are produced of this increasingly sought after red…Cabernet Sauvignon 64%, Merlot 36%.
List Price: $25.50
Quantity in Stock: 12add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 La Maialina Gertrude Toscana IGT - . ...
- 2012 Domaine A'Dair Chablis - This young couple from the famous Fevre Chablis family have created one of the most impressive small wine production facilities...
- 2015 Domaine Laroche Chablis St Martin - Clear lemon color. A fruity, fragrant nose with hints of ripe white fruit and flowers. Lively on the palate with a mineral acce...
- NV Le Mesnil Champagne Grand Cru Brut - This particular cuvee is made by blending various parcels of Chardonnay grown in Le Mesnil sur Oger. The wines used are special...
- MV Champagne Tribaut Le Blanc de Chardonnay - ~~Assemblage 100% Chardonnay. 30 to 40% of the blend was made with reserve wine matured in French oak barrels. This wine ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...