Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2011 Chateau Marzy Pomerol
Owned by several generations of the Maison family, this vineyard covers 10 hectares and is planted among the ancient limits of the Domaine des Templiers. A historic spot in the 12th century, with its history still written in the terroir, and recreated on today's label, which is emblazened with a Saint Jacques logo (scallops in its shell) as a lasting remembrance of the pilgrims who seeked refuge with the Hospitallers of Pomerol.
Château Marzy is one of the rare properties that is described as a "Château" on the official maps of the National Geographic Institute. Château Marzy is located on the great plateau of Pomerol, and due in no small part both to its excellent location, and the quality of its cellar equipment, it produces a wine of great class that, like all of Pomerol, marries both power and finesse. It's a wine that will improve with age.
List Price: $27.75
Quantity in Stock: 20add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Prunotto Nebbiolo d Alba Occhetti - A single vineyard nebbiolo from Roero and this wine has a very pretty nose red cherry fruit, perfumed floral notes, rose petal ...
- 2017 Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand - :::::::: ...
- 2011 Baron de Brane Cantenac Margaux - The name has a long history which goes back to the 18th century, a man who was crazy about wine used to own Baron Mouton also k...
- NV Bottex Bugey Cerdon Cuielle Rose - Bugey is one of the best-kept secrets of France. As a geographical crossroads between the Savoie, the Jura, Burgundy, and the R...
- NV Champagne Tribaut Le Brut Origine - This is a 5th generation family owned property and they have 150 acres of vines, they use oak for the aging, they buy 15% of th...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!