Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
1970 Chateau Leoville Las Cases St. Julien
Deep garnet; concentrated cedar and tar nose, with hints of volatile acidity; very concentrated, with chewy cassis and cedar flavors; short of its peak; promising. – Wine Spectator, Issue: May 15, 1993
List Price: $210.00
Sale Price: $170.00
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2001 Domaine de Chevalier Blanc Pessac Leognan - (95 Points) One of the great white Domaine de Chevaliers, the loaded 2001 tastes like liquid stones intermixed with honeyed gra...
- 2005 Chateau Giscours Margaux - (91 points) This forward-styled 2005 possesses a dense ruby/purple color in addition to a big, sweet bouquet of roasted herbs,...
- 2006 Chateau D'Issan Margaux - (94 points) "Now consistently one of the great wines of the appellation, d’Issan has produced a dense purple-colored wine with ...
- 2013 Domaine Jean Grivot Vosne Romanee - (90 Points) Elegant and perfumed, showing black cherry, strawberry and spice flavors that linger on the finish. Best from 2017 ...
- 2009 Serafin Père et Fils Gevrey-Chambertin 750ml - 2009 Serafin Père et Fils Gevrey-Chambertin 750ml ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.