Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2011 Paul Blanck Riesling Furstentum Grand Cru
Bright straw-green. Tropical fruit, lime, passion fruit and minerals on the enticing nose. Deep, exotic flavors of ripe citrus and tropical fruits are large-scaled and almost fat, but although this riesling finishes rich, ripe and long, it maintains a suave quality thanks to its low pH (3.14) and enamel-piercing acidity. I barely noticed the 14 grams per liter of residual sugar.
-- Ian D'Agata - Score 92 - Nov.2012
List Price: $39.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2000 Lucien Albrecht Riesling Vendage Tardives Alsace 375ml - No tasting notes at this time. ...
- 2010 Craggy Range Syrah Gimblett Gravels Hawkes Bay - Plum jam and violet with sweet herbs, mocha a bit of smoke. A very soft and fruity style with lots of dark cherry liqueur frui...
- 2011 Craggy Range Le Sol Hawks Bay - The soils are the important thing here and this old vine Syrah is incredibly rich with an array of dark plum, black cherry liqu...
- 2012 Dandelion Vineyards Wonderland of Eden Riesling McLaren Vale - this wine comes from a 100-year-old Riesling vineyard, has notes of petrol nuance to the white peach and lime citrus white flow...
- 2013 Torbreck Vintners “The Struie” Barossa Eden Valley Shiraz Barossa - The Eden Valley lies within the Barossa Range and consists of river valleys and undulating hills covered with large gums, rocky...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton