Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Humberto Canale Gran Reserva Malbec Patagonia
This wine presents an attractive purplish red color, intense and deep. On the nose, the notes of mature prunes and comfiture combine with hints of vanilla and toasted bread thanks to the ageing in oak. It has a good structure in the mouth, long and well rounded, very powerful. It is a big wine, apt to be enjoyed during memorable occasions. Its character makes it the ideal wine to pair with many different types of dishes.
List Price: $30.00
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Cultivate The Gambler Malbec - A blend of 90% Malbec and 10% Bonarda. The Gambler is a broad, brawny, and powerful red wine with flavor and texture for days....
- 2012 Montes Alpha Cabernet Sauvignon Colchagua Valley Chile - Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon 90% - Merlot 10% Barrel Aging: 50% of the wine is aged for 12 months in F...
- 2008 Uccelliera Brunello di Montalcino - (91 points) The 2008 Brunello di Montalcino is one of the biggest, most powerful wines of the year. Scorched earth, tar, game,...
- 2014 Charles Krug Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine is produced from 100% Yountville fruit, 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot, 1% Merlot and this wine has a beauti...
- NV Gosset Brut Excellence - (92 Points) Refined and creamy, with delicate acidity that finds fine balance with the layers of poached apple and pear, lemon ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton