Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Cuvelier de Los Andes Grand Vin Mendoza
Region: Valle de Uco, Vista Flores, Tunuyán
Total area: 65 hectare
Area in production: 55 hectare
Altitude: 1,000 meters above sea level
Plantation density: 5,500 plants per hectare
Performance: 5,000 to 6,000 kg. per hectare
Harvest: Manual in 12 kg boxes
70% Malbec; 10% Merlot; 10% Cabernet Sauvignon; 5% Syrah; 5% Petit Verdot
Acidity: 5.7 g/l
Residual Sugar: 1.8 g/l
Dry Extract: 3.4 g/l
Production: 27,400 bottles
Wine Making: After hand selected grapes are filtered twice, vats are filled by gravity and the maceration process begins. This process consists of three stages: cold maceration (7 days at 8ºC); ferment maceration (7 to 10 days at 28ºC); and post ferment maceration until reaching the 30 or 40 days that is required to complete the total process.
Malolactic Fermentation: 100% in oak barrels
Ageing: 100% in french oak barrels during 18 months
List Price: $37.50
Quantity in Stock: 23add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 San Salvatore Trentenare Fiano Paestum - Hand-harvested, organically-grown Fiano grapes from the smaller Stio Cilento vineyard are employed in this exuberant wine. Here...
- 2015 Vietti Barbera d’Asti Tre Vigne - Ruby purple color with ripe red cherry aromas with hints of mineral and vanilla. A dry, medium bodied red wine with refreshing ...
- 2010 Chateau Duluc 2nd Branaire Ducru St Julien - A bit of roasted coffee, fine herbs, plum and currant berry fruit, strong herbal notes here coming out also. Nice plum and cher...
- 2016 Domaine Seguinot Bordet Fourchaume 1er Cru - This wine has a lovely richness to the bouquet, lemon/lime citrus, green apple fruit and that sea shell like mineral character....
- 2011 Craggy Range Le Sol Hawks Bay - The soils are the important thing here and this old vine Syrah is incredibly rich with an array of dark plum, black cherry liqu...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...