Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2007 Altos Las Hormigas Vista Flores Malbec Valle de Uco Mendoza
Winemaker's Notes: Complex and intriguing, this deep colored 2007 has a bold personality and represents the site-specific characteristics of Vista Flores. The intensity of the aromatic profile is characterized by notes of red and black fruits, followed by subtle notes of violets and spice. The fruit and florals follow through on the palate, ending in a crescendo of violets, minerality and the spiciness of well-integrated oak. The texture is firm and round with an elegant tannic structure and a lasting finish. The persistent finish, multiple layers and constant evolution in your glass reflects the strong identity of this wine.
List Price: $82.50
Sale Price: $69.75
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Achaval Ferrer Malbec Finca Bella Vista - At 3100 foot elevation, this is the vineyard where the winery is located, very densely planted, this wine has a very intense bo...
- 2002 Quintarelli Rosso Del Bepi - Since Giuseppe demands absolute top quality, he labels his Amarones only in exceptional vintages; in lesser vintages he refuses...
- 2010 Nicolas Catena Zapata Red Blend Mendoza - (95 Points) Doctor Nicolas Catena always liked Cabernet Sauvignon so the wine that carries his name has a greater percentage of...
- 2011 Catena Alta Historic Rows Cabernet Sauvignon Mendoza - This wine is a blend of 88% Cabernet Sauvignon, 12% Cabernet Franc from their Cabernet Sauvignon vineyards in Agrelo and Tupung...
- 2011 Catena Alta Historic Rows Malbec Mendoza - (92 points) The 2011 Catena Alta Malbec is a blend of wines produced with Malbec grapes from different zones within Mendoza f...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...