NV Taylor Fladgate 20 Year Tawny Port
Another magnificent and finely-balanced old tawny blend of outstanding richness and complexity. This rare Port is traditionally enjoyed as a dessert wine or at the end of the meal. Ideal for summer drinking, Taylor's 20 Year Old Tawny may be served cool.
List Price: $56.75
Quantity in Stock: 7add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Pascual Toso Malbec Alta Reserva Las Barrancas Vineyards - They produce a very small amount of this wine and this is one of the big boys of Argentina, they produce a lot of Sparkling win...
- 2016 Domaine du Salvard Rose Cheverny - Delaille is the family name and the estate is Domaine du Salvard, 5th generation and this is the same blend as the red 65/35 pi...
- 2012 Swanson Alexis Napa - 90 Cabernet, 10 Merlot, Dense and rich with lots of dark chocolate sweet black cherry currants cassis and dark earth and espres...
- 2004 Poderi Rocche Manzoni Valentino Barolo Vigna d'la Roul - (95 Points) The estateâ€™s 2004 Barolo Vigna dâ€™la Roul combines the elegance of the Santo Stefano with the more fruit- driven...
- Krug Grande Cuvee Brut Champagne - 200-250 different wines go into this cuvee with great vineyards like the Clos du Mesnil going into the blends. Very complex bou...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best wi...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.