NV Mumm De Cremant Brut Champagne
Lightly toasted biscut and lemon zest citrus light almond pastry notes. Tangy lemon citrus fruit with a smooth and creamy mousse, with excellent minerality chalky finish, leaves the tongue salivating for food crisp green apple. 100% Chardonnay from the grand cru Cramant, only aged 24 months so can not be called a vintage but is from a single vintage, not aged as long so it can retain its freshness, only sold to the family and friends until the 1970s. MOST EXCELLENT
List Price: $82.25
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Bollinger Rose Brut Champagne - (88 Points) Floral, menthol and yeast aromas are distinctive in this fresh, light-weight Champagne. It firms up on the finish, ...
- Bollinger Special Cuvee Champagne Brut NV - Blend : 60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay, 15% Meunier. Over 85% Grands and Premiers crus. ...
- 2014 Two Sisters Lindsay's Vineyard Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills - The same fruit that goes into the Foley estate wines, they own close to 1/2 of the vineyards in this appellation. A beautiful b...
- NV Moet and Chandon Imperial Champagne - (91 Points) Well-balanced, exhibiting flavors of light toast, Gala apple, honey and ginger, with smoke and mineral notes unders...
- 2015 Ridge Geyserville Sonoma County - Ridge has made the Geyserville as a single-site zinfandel in every year since 1966. The grapes are grown in three adjoining vin...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best wi...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.