NV Heidsieck & Co. Monopole Blue Top Brut
Our pick for best value in the Champagne category this year, Heidsieck monopole is the least well known of the Heidsieck trio. Heady and generous on the nose with a good amount of pear and lemon lime citrus fruit complimented by a light wood spice and a note of fresh mint. Lively on the tongue with toasty and buttery notes on the finish. Finish 35+ EXCELLENT
List Price: $34.50
Sale Price: $29.75
Quantity in Stock: 19add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Chateau Lagrange St. Julien - Contrary to our original expectations, 2012 is clearly marked by the Cabernet Sauvignon. The blending is made of : 67% Caberne...
- 2012 Zind Humbrecht Zind White blend Alsace - We started to blend and separately bottle the Chardonnay (65%) and the Auxerrois (35%) from the Clos Windsbuhl vineyard in 2004...
- 2015 Domaine Des Valanges Macon - Prisse "Le Clos" - The commune of Davayé is located in the southern part of Burgundy, in the heart of the Mâcon wine country near Cluny and west o...
- 2015 Giocato Pinot Grigio Primorska - This Pinot Grigio is made from grapes hand-selected from some of the best sites alongthe Italian border in Slovenia. It is brig...
- NV Paul Dethune Rose Brut Champagne Ambonnay Grand Cru - Light raspberry and strawberry fruit on the nose with notes of fresh flowers. Fresh and vibrant on the tongue bubble a bit more...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...