2005 Bouchard Beune Greves L'enfant Jesus 1er Cru
Tasted: Apr 01, 2007 Drink: 2013 - Comments: Sweet spot Outstanding!
Burghound Issue 26
List Price: $128.50
Sale Price: $112.86
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2005 Mommessin Clos De Tart Grand Cru - (94 Points) Sylvain Pithiot and his team â€“ whom I did not have a chance to visit in person â€“ scored an impressive success w...
- 2007 Chateau Pesquie Artemia Cotes Du Ventoux - (92 points) A dark, toasty style, with alluring espresso, warm fig paste and raspberry ganache aromas and flavors, but stays s...
- 2004 Domaine Roumier Musigny - . ...
- 2004 Fontodi Flaccianello Tuscany - (96 Points) Manetti-s 2004 Flaccianello della Pieve (100% Sangiovese aged in 100% new oak) is simply stunning. Fresh and vibran...
- 1998 Quintarelli Amarone della Valpolicella - (93 Points) The 1998 Amarone reveals a gorgeous nose along with ripe red cherries, cough syrup, spices and minerals on a medium...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 26, 2016
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Chile Versus Argentina Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Aug 31, 2016
Chile versus Argentina at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 2, 2016
This tasting combines the two powerhouse wine producing countries of South America, Chile and Argentina. These two count...
Burgundy versus California Pinot Noir Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 7, 2016
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 9, 2016
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing older vi...
2002 Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 16, 2016
This is a sit down prepoured event and is limited to 14 tasters. The fee for this tasting is $95 + tax, for reservations...
Kaesler Wine Dinner at Bourbon Steak
Tue, Sep 20, 2016
The Kaesler Vineyards were established in 1893. The family, sprung from Silesian pioneers who came to the Barossa Valley ...
Alternative Red and White from all over the world at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 21, 2016
Stay Tune For More Information
Chateau Latour tasting back to 1937
Fri, Sep 23, 2016
The fee for this tasting is $995 + tax, there are only 14 seats available. For reservations call 954-523.9463 or e-mail ...
I Care I Cure Childhood Cancer Benefit
Sat, Sep 24, 2016