2003 Penfolds Grange South Australia
(94 Points) Supple, ripe and generous with its blueberry, plum and mocha flavors, riding easily over finely wrought tannins and extending into the long, expressive finish. Rich, complex and evocative, this has plenty of flavor packed into a beautifully balanced package. Drink now through 2020. 680 cases imported. â€“HS Wine Spectator Issue: Oct 15, 2008
List Price: $475.00
Sale Price: $399.00
Quantity in Stock: 17add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2000 Penfolds Grange - (93)Penfolds renowned 2000 Grange is only the fifth vintage to be made from 100% Shiraz (the others being 1951, 1952, 1963, and...
- 1998 Penfolds Grange South Australia - (99 Points) The 1998 Grange will be legendary. A blend of 97% Shiraz and 3% Cabernet Sauvignon, it tips the scales at a whoppin...
- 1997 Opus One Napa - (94 Points) A rich, decidedly earthy style of Opus, showing currant, anise, black cherry, mineral, leather and sage flavors tha...
- 2001 Penfolds Grange MAGNUM - (98 Points) It is always a treat to taste Australia's most famous wine, Penfolds Grange cuvee (the word Hermitage has been drop...
- 2001 Penfolds Shiraz Grange - (98) It is always a treat to taste Australia's most famous wine, Penfolds Grange cuvee (the word Hermitage has been dropped bec...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Felsina Winery Dinner with Andrea Bonivento at Cafe Maxx
Tue, May 31, 2016
“Wine was born, not invented … like an old friend, it continues to surprise us in new and unexpected ways.” - ...
Summer White Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Jun 1, 2016
Wine gives us liberty, love takes it away. Wine makes us princes, love makes us beggars. ~Wycherly ...
Hundred Acre Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Jun 3, 2016
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Winemakers for Raimat and Codorniu tasting at Wine Watch
Tue, Jun 7, 2016
German, Austrian and Alsace Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Jun 15, 2016
These three wine producing countries specialize in white wines which is perfect for the summer.
Domaine Zind Humbrecht Tasting at Wine Watch with Special Guest Jolene Hunter
Thu, Jun 16, 2016
This is a walk around tasting and is limited to 25 tasters, the fee for this event is $35 + tax for reservations call 9...
Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Sushi/ Vegetarian/ Gluten Free
Thu, Jun 23, 2016
Join Oliver and company for their newest season of cooking classes. Chef Oliver’s innovative and inspirational style of ...
Delas Freres Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Thu, Jun 23, 2016
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Domaine Drouhin Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Jun 24, 2016
This is a seated tasting and is limited to 14 tasters, the fee for this event is $75 + tax, for reservations call 954-5...
Loire Valley Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Jun 29, 2016
One of the best wine regions for Sauvginon Blanc and Chenin Blanc in the world. They also make one of the best single va...