2000 Sant Elena Merlot Ros Di Rol Venezia Giulia I
A Pomerol like Merlot on the nose with fine herbs, clay like minerals and plum black plum and cherry berry fruit on the nose. Big and expansive on the palate with ripe and round tannins and a host of nuances on the finish, leather, all-spice, dried herbs and fresh earth. EXCELLENT +
List Price: $45.00
Sale Price: $38.25
Quantity in Stock: 5add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Moschioni Refosco Friuli - Wine Watch Review: Wow lots of concetration on the nose rich ripe black cherry blackberry fruit inscence spice and toasty with ...
- 1997 Terreno Chianti Classico Riserva - A blend of 90% Sangiovese, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Canaiolo, made by the same consulting enologist that works with F...
- 2009 Clerico Coste Della Sesia Ca Du Leria - This wine is produced from the “Vigna Leria”, a vineyard site that sits immediately adjacent to the family home. It is a blend...
- 2011 Tommaso Ca Del laito Bussola Valpolicella Ripasso Superior - Despite being the estate's standard wines, the Ca' del Laito selections are near the summit of the Valpolicella pyramid. Only e...
- 2012 Felsina Chianti Classico DOCG - (91 points) The 2012 Chianti Classico Berardenga (100% Sangiovese aged in medium-sized barrel) opens to pretty color saturatio...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chile Versus Argentina Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Aug 31, 2016
Chile versus Argentina at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 2, 2016
This tasting combines the two powerhouse wine producing countries of South America, Chile and Argentina. These two count...
Burgundy versus California Pinot Noir Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 7, 2016
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 9, 2016
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing older vi...
2002 Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 16, 2016
This is a sit down prepoured event and is limited to 14 tasters. The fee for this tasting is $95 + tax, for reservations...
Kaesler Wine Dinner at Bourbon Steak
Tue, Sep 20, 2016
The Kaesler Vineyards were established in 1893. The family, sprung from Silesian pioneers who came to the Barossa Valley ...
Alternative Red and White from all over the world at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 21, 2016
Stay Tune For More Information
Chateau Latour tasting back to 1937
Fri, Sep 23, 2016
The fee for this tasting is $995 + tax, there are only 14 seats available. For reservations call 954-523.9463 or e-mail ...
I Care I Cure Childhood Cancer Benefit
Sat, Sep 24, 2016
Jules Taylor Winemaker Dinner at Market 17 with Special Guest Jules Taylor
Sat, Sep 24, 2016
Wines Jules Taylor Chardonnay 2013 Price: $21.50 Sale $18.48 Gruner veltliner 2014 Price: $21.50 Sale $18.48...