1997 Taylor Fladgate Vintage Port
(96 points)Saturated black/purple-colored, with stunning aromatics of blueberries, blackberries, licorice, and iron, this spectacular vintage port is one of the stars of the vintage. Extremely full-bodied, with silky tannin, spectacular concentration and purity, multiple flavor levels, and an evolved, forward personality, this is an exquisite yet precocious 1997 vintage port. Anticipated maturity: 2004-2030. Wine Advocate #126 (Jan 2000 issue)
List Price: $100.00
Sale Price: $80.00
Quantity in Stock: 16add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- Krug Grande Cuvee Brut Champagne - 200-250 different wines go into this cuvee with great vineyards like the Clos du Mesnil going into the blends. Very complex bou...
- Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve NV - (93 Points) "A rich and toasty Champagne, with vivacious acidity backing the flavors of apple pastry and coffee, with just a to...
- 2003 Fonseca Vintage Port - (96+ Points) Sporting an opaque, black-colored robe with dark purple trim, the 2003 Fonseca Vintage Port exhibits a nose of pro...
- NV Gosset Brut Excellence - (92 Points) Refined and creamy, with delicate acidity that finds fine balance with the layers of poached apple and pear, lemon ...
- 2007 Domaine Ostertag Fronholz Pinot Gris Alsace - (91 Points) Effusively musky, carnal, decadently floral (narcissus and faded lily) as well as peachy scents in the Ostertag 200...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chile Versus Argentina Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Aug 31, 2016
This tasting combines the two powerhouse wine producing countries of South America, Chile and Argentina. These two count...
Chile versus Argentina at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 2, 2016
Wine is a living creature. You never know what lurks under that cork. Many wines go through puberty, like adorable ...
Burgundy versus California Pinot Noir Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 7, 2016
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 9, 2016
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing older vi...
2002 Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 16, 2016
This is a sit down prepoured event and is limited to 14 tasters. The fee for this tasting is $95 + tax, for reservations...
Kaesler Wine Dinner at Bourbon Steak
Tue, Sep 20, 2016
The Kaesler Vineyards were established in 1893. The family, sprung from Silesian pioneers who came to the Barossa Valley ...
Alternative Red and White from all over the world at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Sep 21, 2016
Stay Tune For More Information
Chateau Latour tasting back to 1937
Fri, Sep 23, 2016
The fee for this tasting is $995 + tax, there are only 14 seats available. For reservations call 954-523.9463 or e-mail ...
I Care I Cure Childhood Cancer Benefit
Sat, Sep 24, 2016
Jules Taylor Winemaker Dinner at Market 17 with Special Guest Jules Taylor
Sat, Sep 24, 2016
Wines Jules Taylor Chardonnay 2013 Price: $21.50 Sale $18.48 Gruner veltliner 2014 Price: $21.50 Sale $18.48...