2014 Artadi Vinas Laguardia
This new Village Series insures that each wine, which bares the name of its origin, is a unique representation of village where the grapes are grown. They are wines of personality and character, and Artadi's new Vinas de Laguardia is the standard for fruit-forward wines with complex flavors and delicate tannins. Made with 100% Tempranillo
List Price: $49.50
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Neyers Chardonnay Carneros - The 2012 harvest had the advantages of being very good for quality and for quantity. We had a warm, dry harvest season on the h...
- 2010 Sottimano Barbaresco Fausoni - this is a single vineyard and is one of their smallest crus 1.5 hecatres and the average vines are 35 years old and they make a...
- 2012 Artadi El Carretil - A wine with deep sensations: one can feel the vibrant fruit along with fibrous and sculpted tannins. A fusion between ripe flav...
- 2005 Lopez de Heredia Vina Tondonia Rioja Reserva - (94 points) A worthy follow up to the 2004 is the 2005 Viña Bosconia Reserva, a wine that they consider the most rustic and po...
- 2010 Numanthia Termanthia Toro - This is from 100+ year vines and is a bottle that you can probably age for just as long, the bottle is 3 pounds they are lookin...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best w...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.