2008 Tormaresca Negroamaro Masseria Maime Puglia
(91 Points) "The 2008 Negroamaro Salento Masseria Maime bursts from the glass with a rush of dark red fruit. This is a decidedly big style of Negroamaro that shows off striking depth and textural richness. Sweet herbs, tobacco, cedar, French oak and licorice add further layers of nuance, but the Maime remains a wine that emphasizes the sheer richness of its fruit over more typical varietal notes. I am intrigued to see how this will age. Anticipated maturity: 2012-2018. " The Wine Advocate
List Price: $36.00
Sale Price: $29.75
Quantity in Stock: 9add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Baron de Brane Cantenac Margaux - The name has a long history which goes back to the 18th century, a man who was crazy about wine used to own Baron Mouton also k...
- 2012 Abadia Retuerta Seleccion Especial Sardon Del Duero - This is our best-known wine worldwide. Produced from a selection of the best grapes from each of our vineyards, it combines the...
- 2014 G Chateau Guiraud Bordeaux Blanc - The only make 150,000 bottles, this is 105 hectare estate and they are in the city between the Church and Chateau D'Yquem, this...
- 2005 Montes Alpha Cabernet Sauvignon Chile - (89 Points) The 2005 Alpha Cabernet Sauvignon has considerably more weight than the Merlot. The fruit is darker with a quality ...
- 2011 Tait The Ballbuster Proprietary Red Barossa - (90 points) Blended of 75% Shiraz, 22% Cabernet Sauvignon and 3% Merlot, the 2011 The BallBuster is deep garnet-purple in colo...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Owner/winemaker Mark Aubert has had a distinguished winemaking career including a 12-year stint at Peter Michael where...
Tenuta Santa Maria Verona Wine Tasting With Special Guest Giovanni Bertani WWWB
Thu, Aug 17, 2017
I like best the wine drunk at the cost of others. Diogenes the Cynic We are trying to keep the calendar o...
A Study in Paullac back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB Thursday, August 24th 7:30pm 2013 Ca Del Bosco Curtefranca Chardon...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
1996 Krug Vintage Brut Champagne Price: $595.00 Sale Price: $495.00 Quantity in Stock: 19 (98 Points) ...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...