- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2006 off the leash max shiraz viognier adelaide hills
Max co-fermented Shiraz and Viognier has a raspberry, licorice and white pepper spice bouquet and a juicy black cherry / berry palate with lovely soft tannins. Contemporary, slippery and sensuous
The Lane Vineyard
List Price: $27.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2005 Incognito Red Wine - (82 Points)Fragrant, with smoky, toasty barrel aromatics that overshadow the red fruit flavors. Still, it's a smooth win...
- 2008 Bodegas Y Vinedos Luna Beberide Finca La Cuesta Bierzo - (91 Points) The 2008 Finca la Cuesta is a single vineyard Mencia sourced from 60-year-old vines. It was fermented with na...
- 2005 Cape Mentelle Shiraz Margaret River - description ...
- 2005 Charles Cimicky Shiraz Autograph Barossa - (93 Points) The 2005 Shiraz "Autograph" spent 17 months in 60% new American oak. The wine is a glass-coating purple with room-fi...
- 2003 Massena Moonlight Run Grenache Shiraz - (93 Points) The terrific 2003 The Moonlight Run is a blend of 62% Grenache (from 120-year-old vines), 15% Shiraz (from 45-year-o...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Sat, Aug 2, 2014Cliff Lede Tasting at Wine Watch
“I drink coffee because I need it, and wine because I deserve ...
Wed, Aug 6, 2014Catena/Cousino Macul - Argentina/Chile Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
"Red wine is a great accompaniment to meat." - Mario Lemieux ...
Fri, Aug 8, 2014Wine Tasting with Special Guest Dave Phinney at Wine Watch
Dave Phinney envisioned Locations while standing on a curb waitin...
Thu, Aug 21, 2014Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Lobster Lobster
Cafe Maxx Lobster Cooking Class Thursday August, 21st @ 5pm $...
Fri, Aug 22, 2014Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch
“I pray you, do not fall in love with me, for I am falser than vows ...
Wed, Aug 27, 2014Domaine Weinbach Alsace Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
“As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and th...
Fri, Aug 29, 2014Vintage Australian Tasting at Wine Watch
At sea a fellow comes out. Salt water is like wine, in that respe...
Wed, Sep 3, 2014Burgundy Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Sep 5, 2014Argentina/Chile Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Sep 10, 2014Don Melchor component wine tasting at Wine Watch with winemaker Enrique
Join us as we experience how this iconic Chilean wine is made as we tas...