- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2006 Ciacci Piccolomini Fabius Syrah
This wine is dedicated to Fabius de Vecchis, bishop of Montalcino, who in 1672 built the Palazzo which houses the estates headquarters and historic cellar. The bouquet is intense, complex and persistent with hints of blueberry, plum and cherry enriched by elegant spicy notes. Warm, soft, well balanced, persistent with round tannins. It expresses power, persistence, delicacy and a great character. â€˜
List Price: $34.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2007 Ciacci Piccolomini Blanchini Montecucco - (88 Points) The 2006 Sangiovese is made in the Montecucco appellation which lies across the valley from the southern...
- NV Henriot Souverain Brut Champagne - Toasty smokey notes to the bouquet very complex and rich with hazelnut and light ginger spice. Around 60% Chardonnay and 40% Pi...
- 2007 Mumm Napa Pinot Noir Napa - description ...
- 2008 Punta Crena Rossese Riviera Ligure Di Pontente - Another of the 2000 varietals that are only in Italy and this may be the only producer of this grape in Italy. Light in...
- 2006 Mueller Pinot Noir Emily's Cuvee Russian River - Ripe and seductive black cherry fruit on the nose opening up nicely in 15 minutes starting to show fresh earth nuance and anise...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Mon, Nov 3, 2014Vega Sicilia Wine Dinner at Casa D'Angelo With Special Guest Pablo Alvarez Proprietor
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good peop...
Fri, Nov 7, 2014Vintage Madeira Tasting at Wine Watch
You can not call yourself a wine lover if you have never tried Madeira....
Sat, Nov 8, 2014MODS Gala Wine Auction
November 8, 2014 6 p.m. The Museum of Discovery and Science will hos...
Tue, Nov 11, 2014Jed Steele Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx
The only winemaker dinner that we have done every year for over two dec...
Wed, Nov 12, 2014Champagne Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any even...
Fri, Nov 14, 2014Wines of the World Symphony of the Americas Dinner and Auction at Pier 66
Wines of the World Auction & Dinner Hyatt Regency Pier S...
Thu, Nov 20, 2014Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Desserts and Champagne
Stay Tuned for more Details
Fri, Nov 21, 2014Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch
Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch Tasting Line-Up: 1...
Sat, Nov 22, 2014Pre Thanksgiving Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Jan 9, 2015Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893
Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893, this wine was purchased...