- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2006 Ciacci Piccolomini Fabius Syrah
This wine is dedicated to Fabius de Vecchis, bishop of Montalcino, who in 1672 built the Palazzo which houses the estates headquarters and historic cellar. The bouquet is intense, complex and persistent with hints of blueberry, plum and cherry enriched by elegant spicy notes. Warm, soft, well balanced, persistent with round tannins. It expresses power, persistence, delicacy and a great character. â€˜
List Price: $34.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2007 Ciacci Piccolomini Blanchini Montecucco - (88 Points) The 2006 Sangiovese is made in the Montecucco appellation which lies across the valley from the southern...
- 2008 Punta Crena Rossese Riviera Ligure Di Pontente - Another of the 2000 varietals that are only in Italy and this may be the only producer of this grape in Italy. Light in...
- 2006 Mueller Pinot Noir Emily's Cuvee Russian River - Ripe and seductive black cherry fruit on the nose opening up nicely in 15 minutes starting to show fresh earth nuance and anise...
- 2008 Thorn Clarke Shorfire Shiraz Barossa - (90 Points) The 2008 Shotfire Shiraz was aged for 14-16 months in 40% new French and American oak hogsheads. Purple-colored, it ...
- 2007 Chateau Pesquie Artemia Cotes Du Ventoux - (92 points) A dark, toasty style, with alluring espresso, warm fig paste and raspberry ganache aromas and flavors, but stays s...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Fri, Aug 29, 2014Vintage Australian Tasting at Wine Watch
“The food we were given was no more than eatable, but the patron...
Tue, Sep 2, 2014Noble Wine Tasting at Wine Watch with Special Guest Trey Christy
Noble Wine Tasting at Wine Watch with Special Guest Trey Christ...
Wed, Sep 3, 2014Burgundy Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Burgundy Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx Wednesday, September 3, 2014 6...
Thu, Sep 4, 2014Susan Balbo Tasting at Cafe Maxx CRIOS and Benmarco
Susan Balbo Winemaker Dinner at Cafe Maxx Thursday September 4th ...
Fri, Sep 5, 2014Argentina/Chile Tasting at Wine Watch
Chile and Argentina Tasting at Wine Watch Friday, September 5th 7pm...
Wed, Sep 10, 2014Don Melchor Vertical Wine tasting at Wine Watch with winemaker Enrique
Don Melchor Vertical Wine tasting at Wine Watch with winemaker Enrique ...
Thu, Sep 11, 2014Cafe Maxx Italian Cooking Class Thursday, September 11th at 5pm
Café Maxx Cooks Italian! September 11, 2014 Americas favor...
Fri, Sep 12, 2014Vintage Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
1995 Guigal Chateau D'Ampuis Cote Rotie (92 Points) The 1995 Cote Ro...
Wed, Sep 17, 2014Piedmont Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Thu, Sep 18, 2014New Times and Wine Watch present the 8th Annual Pairings Event at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
About the Event New Times Broward/Palm Beach proudly presents our 7t...