- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2006 Ciacci Piccolomini Fabius Syrah
This wine is dedicated to Fabius de Vecchis, bishop of Montalcino, who in 1672 built the Palazzo which houses the estates headquarters and historic cellar. The bouquet is intense, complex and persistent with hints of blueberry, plum and cherry enriched by elegant spicy notes. Warm, soft, well balanced, persistent with round tannins. It expresses power, persistence, delicacy and a great character. â€˜
List Price: $34.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2007 Ciacci Piccolomini Blanchini Montecucco - (88 Points) The 2006 Sangiovese is made in the Montecucco appellation which lies across the valley from the southern...
- NV Henriot Souverain Brut Champagne - Toasty smokey notes to the bouquet very complex and rich with hazelnut and light ginger spice. Around 60% Chardonnay and 40% Pi...
- NV Jacquesson Cuvee 733 Champagne - (91 Points) A dry style, boasting malt, whole-grain toast and yeast aromas and flavors, with hints of grapefruit and apple. Lig...
- 2007 Mumm Napa Pinot Noir Napa - description ...
- 2008 Punta Crena Rossese Riviera Ligure Di Pontente - Another of the 2000 varietals that are only in Italy and this may be the only producer of this grape in Italy. Light in...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Fri, Jul 25, 2014Penfolds Grange Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx
“WARNING! The consumption of wine might cause you to think you c...
Wed, Jul 30, 2014A tasting in Memory of wine educator Barry Alberts at Wine Watch
"To take wine into our mouths is to savor a droplet of the river o...
Thu, Jul 31, 2014Cliff Lede Tasting at Wine Watch
Cliff Lede is one of the most exciting new projects to come out of Napa...
Wed, Aug 6, 2014Nicolas Catena Argentina Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
No thing more excellent nor more valuable than wine was ever granted ma...
Fri, Aug 8, 2014Wine Tasting with Special Guest Dave Phinney at Wine Watch
This is a special afternoon event with winemaker Dave Phinney. Stay t...
Wed, Aug 20, 2014Chilean Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Thu, Aug 21, 2014Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Lobster Lobster
Fri, Aug 22, 2014Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch
“I pray you, do not fall in love with me, for I am falser than vows ...
Wed, Aug 27, 2014Domaine Weinbach Alsace Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
"Old red wine, not worth a dime; we'll have to finish it after c...
Fri, Aug 29, 2014Vintage Australian Tasting at Wine Watch
At sea a fellow comes out. Salt water is like wine, in that respe...