- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2006 Ciacci Piccolomini Fabius Syrah
This wine is dedicated to Fabius de Vecchis, bishop of Montalcino, who in 1672 built the Palazzo which houses the estates headquarters and historic cellar. The bouquet is intense, complex and persistent with hints of blueberry, plum and cherry enriched by elegant spicy notes. Warm, soft, well balanced, persistent with round tannins. It expresses power, persistence, delicacy and a great character. â€˜
List Price: $34.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Ciacci Piccolomini Brunello di Montalcino Pianrosso - (94 Points) The estateâ€™s 2004 Brunello di Montalcino Pianrosso possesses striking depth as endless laye...
- 2007 Ciacci Piccolomini Blanchini Montecucco - (88 Points) The 2006 Sangiovese is made in the Montecucco appellation which lies across the valley from the southern...
- NV Henriot Souverain Brut Champagne - Toasty smokey notes to the bouquet very complex and rich with hazelnut and light ginger spice. Around 60% Chardonnay and 40% Pi...
- NV Jacquesson Cuvee 733 Champagne - (91 Points) A dry style, boasting malt, whole-grain toast and yeast aromas and flavors, with hints of grapefruit and apple. Lig...
- 2007 Mumm Napa Pinot Noir Napa - description ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Dec 18, 2013Adavino Wine Tasting at New River Gallery on Las Olas
Adavino Tasting at New River Gallery on Las Olas 2011 Lola Chardonna...
Fri, Jan 10, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at Wine Watch
Join us as we explore the last few recent releases from the world's mos...
Tue, Jan 14, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at the Edge Steak and Bar
These tastings at the Edge Restaurant for $35 are the best value of an...
Wed, Jan 15, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Jan 17, 20141-17:Best of 2013 Tasting at Wine Watch
This is the 7th annual Best of Tasting here at the store. join us as ...
Mon, Jan 20, 2014David Arthur Dinner at Cafe Maxx with specail guest David Arthur Long
I don't do too many events on Monday nights but when personalities like...
Tue, Jan 21, 2014Burgundy and Pinot Noir from around the world at the Edge Steak and Bar
These tastings at the Edge Restaurant for $35 are the best value of any...
Wed, Jan 22, 2014Blending Seminar with Anthony Bell at Wine Watch
Anthony Bell is becoming notorious here in South Florida for his...
Fri, Jan 24, 2014200 Years of Madeira Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age...
Sat, Jan 25, 2014Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch
“I've gotten more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of m...