- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2006 Yangarra Cadenzia Red Blend Mclaren Vale
A blend of Grenache, Shiraz, Mourvedre Dried tobacco spice drak coco and dried black cherry and fresh herbs showing on the nose fairly complex. Thick and syrupy on the tongue with smooth round tannins very ripe and rich with leather and some firm tannins showing on the finish and fine ehrbs and dried flowers. Finsih 45+
List Price: $16.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2008 Farrier Andiron Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc Alexander Valley - A note of vanilla spice to the almond with melon and green fig like fruit lemon citrus fruit. A nice amount of concentrated cit...
- 2010 Nicolas Girard Menetou Salon - description ...
- 2004 Clendenen Family Vineyards Petite Verdot Bien Nacido - Long considered a mere blending grape in Bordeaux, Petit Verdot is far and away the most successful Bordeaux varietal for Santa...
- 2009 Chateau Vari Bergerac - 70% Merlot 30% Cabernet Sauvignon made of 40 year old vines...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Sun, Nov 30, 2014Krug Dinner at Hakkasan in the Fountainebleau
Dinner combines a decadent five-course menu prepared by che...
Tue, Dec 2, 2014Andy Erickson tasting at Wine Watch
MULDERBOSCH CHENIN BLANC Price: 15.00 MULDERB...
Fri, Dec 5, 2014Vintage Krug Tasting at Wine Watch
If there was one wine that I would call the ultimate celebration wine i...
Fri, Jan 9, 2015Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893
Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893, this wine was purchased...
Wed, Jan 14, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Bordeaux 2011 2012
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Jan 23, 2015Wine Watch Best of 2014 Tasting
This is a recap of the best of the last 12 months at Wine Watch and a c...
Wed, Jan 28, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Loire Valley
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any even...
Fri, Jan 30, 2015Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Echezeaux VS Vosnee Romanee This Epic Burgundy Battle will be on Jan...
Sat, Jan 31, 2015David Arthur Long at Wine Watch BBQ
David is one of our favorite vintners on planet earth and his BBQ is al...
Fri, Feb 6, 2015Pre-Valentines Day Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch
One of my most exciting Saturday nights was just me and a bottle of win...