- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2006 Yangarra Cadenzia Red Blend Mclaren Vale
A blend of Grenache, Shiraz, Mourvedre Dried tobacco spice drak coco and dried black cherry and fresh herbs showing on the nose fairly complex. Thick and syrupy on the tongue with smooth round tannins very ripe and rich with leather and some firm tannins showing on the finish and fine ehrbs and dried flowers. Finsih 45+
List Price: $16.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2008 Farrier Andiron Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc Alexander Valley - A note of vanilla spice to the almond with melon and green fig like fruit lemon citrus fruit. A nice amount of concentrated cit...
- 2005 Los Vascos Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Chile - (86 Points) Shows nice mixed berry fruit and modest toast notes on a medium-weight frame. Drink now. 22,000 cases imported...
- 2009 Chateau Vari Bergerac - 70% Merlot 30% Cabernet Sauvignon made of 40 year old vines...
- 2009 Bodegas Y Vinedos Pujanza Hado Rioja - (90 Points) The 2009 Pujanza Hado was sourced from Bodegas Pujanza’s younger vines (20-35 years of age) and aged for 12 m...
- 2004 Clendenen Family Vineyards Petite Verdot Bien Nacido - Long considered a mere blending grape in Bordeaux, Petit Verdot is far and away the most successful Bordeaux varietal for Sa...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, May 22, 2013California Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Café Maxx
"I've got my Cheap Wine and a three day growth" Che...
Thu, May 23, 2013Cafe Maxx Cooking Class with Chef Oliver Saucy - Italian Cuisine
Café Maxx Cooking Class Thursday, May 23 , 201 3 - 05:00 PM Italian C...
Thu, May 23, 2013Alvaro Palacios Dinner at The Edge Steak and Bar
"Wine, it's in my veins and I can't get it out." &nb...
Fri, May 24, 2013Quintarelli VS Dal Forno Tasting at Wine Watch
Wine hath drowned more men than the sea. THOMAS FULLER ...
Tue, May 28, 2013Bodegas Arrayan- Spain tasting with Export Director Alvaro Garcia de Oteyza
Bodegas Arrayán was founded by entrepreneur José María Entrecanales ...
Thu, May 30, 2013Wine Dinner at the Dutch with Chris Millard winemaker for Newton Vineyards
Newton Vineyard Collectors Dinner at the Dutch Thursday, May 30th 7pm...
Fri, May 31, 2013LVMH Tasting at Wine watch
LVMH tasting at Wine Watch Friday May 17th 7pm Tasting Line-...
Tue, Jun 4, 2013Kermit Lynch French Italian Tasting at the Edge Restaurant at the Four Seasons on Brickell
Kermit Lynch has traveled the back roads of French and Italian wine co...
Wed, Jun 5, 2013Southern Rhone Wine Tasting at Café Maxx
start with the 2007 vintage- this could very well be one of the greatest...
Thu, Jun 6, 2013Lokoya Cardinale tasting at Wine Watch
These are two of the crown jewels of the Jackson portfolio of wines ...