- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2003 Domaine De La Romanee Conti Echezeaux Grand Cru
List Price: $1500.00
Sale Price: $1100.00
Quantity in Stock: 1
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1997 Domaine de La Romanee Conti Grands Echezeaux Grand Cru - (91 points) The ruby-colored 1997 Grands-Echezeaux offers red and black raspberry liqueur aromas. It is a medium-to-full-bodie...
- 1998 Domaine de La Romanee Conti Grands Echezeaux Grand Cru - Very deep ruby color. This is the only wine to display a discreet touch of ago that complments the complex but reluctant aromas...
- 2006 Domaine de la Romanee Conti Grands Echezeaux - . ...
- 2006 Domaine de la Romanee Conti La Tache - Producer note: Co-director Aubert de Villaine described 2006 as "once again a vintage of the vignerons, meaning that to be succ...
- 2007 Domaine De La Romanee Conti Echezeaux Grand Cru - Note: approximately 45 year old vines from 2 different climats, 90% of which is in Les PoulaillÃ¨res and the other 10% is in Cl...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Fri, Jan 9, 2015Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893 at Wine Watch
Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893, this wine was purchased...
Wed, Jan 14, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Bordeaux 2011 2012
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Sat, Jan 17, 2015Vintage Madeira Tasting at Wine Watch Part 2
These are the same wines that we showed in November and now that they a...
Tue, Jan 20, 2015Markham winemaker dinner at Cafe Maxx
Markham Winery is one of our best friends in Napa Valley and we have ho...
Wed, Jan 21, 2015Numanthia Tasting with winemaker Manuel Louzada
Numanthia is one of the landmark wineries of Toro and tonight we have o...
Wed, Jan 21, 2015Chateau Climens and Brane Cantenac Tasting at Cafe Maxx with special guest Berenice Lurton
Some of the vintages being served: Chateau Climens Barsac 2008...
Fri, Jan 23, 2015Wine Watch Best of 2014 Tasting
This is a recap of the best of the last 12 months at Wine Watch and a c...
Wed, Jan 28, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Loire Valley
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any even...
Fri, Jan 30, 2015Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Echezeaux VS Vosnee Romanee This Epic Burgundy Battle will be on Jan...
Sat, Jan 31, 2015David Arthur Long at Wine Watch BBQ
David is one of our favorite vintners on planet earth and his BBQ is al...