2003 Domaine De La Romanee Conti Echezeaux Grand Cru

Share on Facebook

2003 Domaine De La Romanee Conti Echezeaux Grand Cru image

description



 


  • List Price: $1500.00

  • Sale Price: $1100.00

Quantity in Stock: 1

Share on Facebook


Continue Shopping

Customers who bought this also bought:

  1. 2006 Domaine de la Romanee Conti Grands Echezeaux - . ...
  2. 2006 Domaine de la Romanee Conti La Tache - Producer note: Co-director Aubert de Villaine described 2006 as "once again a vintage of the vignerons, meaning that to be succ...
  3. 2007 Domaine De La Romanee Conti Echezeaux Grand Cru - Note: approximately 45 year old vines from 2 different climats, 90% of which is in Les Poulaillères and the other 10% is in Cl...
  4. 2007 Domaine de la Romanee Conti Grands Echezeaux - . ...
  5. 2007 Domaine De La Romanee Conti La Tache Grand Cru - (95 Points) A reserved yet equally kaleidoscopic nose of red, blue and violet aromas that is wonderfully broad, spicy, fresh, a...

Cart Summary

Updating Cart...

Your shopping cart is empty!

Wine Watch Events