- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2008 Clendenen Family Tocai Friulano Santa Maria Valley
This aromatic white varietal is from the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region of Italy and is know today simply as Fruilano. This aromatic white has aromas of peaches and apricot with hibiscus flower and tangerine citrus notes.
List Price: $15.00
Quantity in Stock: 21
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2005 Taltarni Shiraz Heathcote - (91 Points) Bright and jazzy, with impressively dark, brooding blackberry, dark plum and black pepper flavors, which ride on a ...
- 2004 Clendenen Family Vineyards Petite Verdot Bien Nacido - Long considered a mere blending grape in Bordeaux, Petit Verdot is far and away the most successful Bordeaux varietal for Santa...
- Stratton Lummis The Riddler Red Blend Lot Four Napa Valley - This wine is a blend of Petit Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Syrah, Tempranillo Charbono, Zinfandel and Petite Verdot. Kind of wacky bu...
- 2009 Firriato Altavilla della Corte Grillo Sicily - Ripe Asian pear and peach like fruit, almost fruit cocktail like on the nose with a pretty floral and light honeyed character t...
- 2009 Feudi di San Gregorio Fiano di Avelino - description ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Mar 12, 2014AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch
AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014BR Cohn Dinner at Grille 401 Las Olas with Special Guest Dan Cohn
Thu, Mar 13, 2014Ellman Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
We have an incredible line-up of tastings for the next few weeks as I ...
Fri, Mar 14, 20142012 Bouchard Pere et Fils Barrel Tasting at Wine Watch
It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think...
Tue, Mar 18, 2014Al Catnara Mount Etna Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Mar 19, 2014Swanson Dinner at Cafe Maxx with Winemaker Chris Phelps
**Stay Tuned for more details. 2012 Swanson Chardonnay Napa ...
Fri, Mar 28, 2014Vintage Spanish Tasting at Wine Watch
Spain provides some of the geratest values in the wine world today and ...
Wed, Apr 2, 2014Spanish Tasting Ribera Del Duero at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Apr 4, 2014Announcing the 7th annual
Announcing the 7th annual American Fine Wine Competition Charity Wine G...
Thu, Apr 10, 2014Verite Tasting at Wine Watch
Stay tuned for more details