- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2008 Clendenen Family Tocai Friulano Santa Maria Valley
This aromatic white varietal is from the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region of Italy and is know today simply as Fruilano. This aromatic white has aromas of peaches and apricot with hibiscus flower and tangerine citrus notes.
List Price: $15.00
Quantity in Stock: 4
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 D'Arenberg The Hermit Crab Viognier Marsanne Adelaide - . ...
- 2012 Au Bon Climat Pinot Noir Santa Barbera - Winery Notes: This wine is just easy to drink. Whether with fresh grilled salmon or left-over roast chicken or just in a glass...
- 2012 Lincourt Chardonnay Steel Santa Rita Hills - This is all estate fruit and is fermented in stainless steel thus we have pure unadulterated Chardonnay, a wine that is burstin...
- 2004 Clendenen Family Vineyards Petite Verdot Bien Nacido - Long considered a mere blending grape in Bordeaux, Petit Verdot is far and away the most successful Bordeaux varietal for Santa...
- Stratton Lummis The Riddler Red Blend Lot Four Napa Valley - This wine is a blend of Petit Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Syrah, Tempranillo Charbono, Zinfandel and Petite Verdot. Kind of wacky bu...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Sun, Jan 25, 2015Borgogno Wine Dinner at Scarpetta in the Fountainbleu
Borgogno Wine Dinner at Scarpetta in the Fountainbleu Sunday, January ...
Tue, Jan 27, 2015Byron Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Vito Corleone: I like to drink wine more than I used to. M...
Thu, Jan 29, 2015Vineyard House Tasting at Wine Watch with Jeremy Nickel
Thoughts on the matter: “I would like a wine. The purpose of the...
Fri, Jan 30, 2015Vintage Red Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Thoughts on the matter: “I like all paintings. I al...
Sat, Jan 31, 2015David Arthur Long at Wine Watch BBQ
“Someone said drink the water, but I will drink the wine / Some...
Tue, Feb 3, 2015Eric Baugher from Monte Bello Estate at Wine Watch
One of the historic vineyards of California and one that a lot of serio...
Tue, Feb 3, 2015Vietti Wine dinner with Luca Currado at Market 17
One of my favorite wineries from the Piedmonte!! Stay tuned for more i...
Thu, Feb 5, 2015Wine with Chocolate Tasting at Florida Builders
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Fri, Feb 6, 2015Pre-Valentines Day Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch
One of my most exciting Saturday nights was just me and a bottle of win...
Sat, Feb 7, 2015New California Cult Cabernet at 1800 Las Olas
This tasting will introduce some of the New Napa Cult Cabernet Sauvigno...