- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
- German Whites
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
2008 Clendenen Family Tocai Friulano Santa Maria Valley
This aromatic white varietal is from the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region of Italy and is know today simply as Fruilano. This aromatic white has aromas of peaches and apricot with hibiscus flower and tangerine citrus notes.
List Price: $15.00
Quantity in Stock: 4
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 D'Arenberg The Hermit Crab Viognier Marsanne Adelaide - . ...
- 2013 Au Bon Climat Pinot Noir Santa Barbera - Our 2013 Santa Barbara County Pinot Noir is a blend of Pinot Noir from six vineyards: Bien Nacido, Rancho Vinedo and Le Bon Cl...
- 2012 Lincourt Chardonnay Steel Santa Rita Hills - This is all estate fruit and is fermented in stainless steel thus we have pure unadulterated Chardonnay, a wine that is burstin...
- 2004 Clendenen Family Vineyards Petite Verdot Bien Nacido - Long considered a mere blending grape in Bordeaux, Petit Verdot is far and away the most successful Bordeaux varietal for Santa...
- Stratton Lummis The Riddler Red Blend Lot Four Napa Valley - This wine is a blend of Petit Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Syrah, Tempranillo Charbono, Zinfandel and Petite Verdot. Kind of wacky bu...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Fri, Mar 27, 2015Vintage Spanish Tasting at Wine Watch
Vintage Spanish Tasting at Wine Watch Friday, March 27th 7:00 ...
Sat, Mar 28, 2015Napa Valley Magnum Party at 1800 East Las Olas
Wine hath drowned more men than the sea. THOMAS FULLER ...
Wed, Apr 1, 2015Staglin Family Wine Dinner at Michael Mina Stripsteak in the Fountainbleau Hotel with Special Guest Shannon Staglin
Staglin Family Wine Dinner Spring English Pea Langousti...
Thu, Apr 2, 2015Merryvale Wine tasting with winemaker Simon Faury
Simon Faury’s early years were divided between Lyon, Champagne and th...
Fri, Apr 3, 2015Chardonnay Tasting at Wine Watch
Tonight we will feature wines made from the most famous white varietal ...
Wed, Apr 8, 2015Chardonnay around the world Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Tue, Apr 14, 2015German Tasting with Dr. Loosen Wines
Menu: German white bean Soup with toasted italian bread croutons and...
Wed, Apr 15, 2015Wines of Verona Tasting at Wine Watch
“I have lived temperately, I double the doctor’s recommendation of ...
Fri, Apr 17, 2015Bruno Giacosa Red Label Barolo tasting at Wine Watch
One of the greatest producers in the Piedmont and the rare Red Label Ri...
Wed, Apr 22, 2015Chappellet Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx with special guest Cyril Chappellet
..Stay Tuned for more information about this event.