- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2000 Moschioni Real Friuli Magnum
(92 Points) Only available in magnums, the 2000 Real is a blend of 25% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 50% Tazzelengag. This exotic, kinky wine will be enjoyed by only the most adventurous readers. The color is a dense purple, and the wine exhibits mountain flower, blueberry, blackberry, wet dog, cheese rind, and other singular characteristics that could be described as pornographic. Full-bodied and incredibly distinctive, it is not for everybody. I thought it was wild stuff. Readers who taste it and think I'm crazy, may not be far off the mark. How will it age? I don't know, but there is so much flavor, and the fact that it is only available in magnum suggests 10-15 years of evolution. Perhaps it will become more civilized with aging, but who knows? Wine Advocate #144
List Price: $180.00
Quantity in Stock: 3
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Moschioni Rosso Celtico Friuli - Wine Watch Review: 100% Organically produced with everything done by hand in the vineyard, very low yields. Ripe and seducti...
- 2004 Moschioni Schioppettino Friuli - Wine Watch Review: Very unique bouquet of aromas sweet tobacco almost portlike on the nose very ripe and notes of molassis brow...
- 2002 Ramoser Merlot - Wine Watch Review: A pomerol like nose fresh plowed earth tobacco and fine herbs to the black plum and blackberry fruit. Big ...
- 2004 Castello Romitorio Brunello di Montalcino Riserva - Wow incredible bouquet with lots of exotic spices pretty floral notes on the nose with lots of ripe seductive black cherry and ...
- 2009 Planeta La Segreta Red Sicily - A blend of 50% Nero D'Avola, 25% Merlot, 20% Syrah, 5% Cabernet Franc. A nice amount fresh herbs with a slight green character ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Dec 18, 2013Adavino Wine Tasting at New River Gallery on Las Olas
Adavino Tasting at New River Gallery on Las Olas 2011 Lola Chardonna...
Fri, Jan 10, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at Wine Watch
Join us as we explore the last few recent releases from the world's mos...
Tue, Jan 14, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at the Edge Steak and Bar
These tastings at the Edge Restaurant for $35 are the best value of an...
Wed, Jan 15, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Jan 17, 20141-17:Best of 2013 Tasting at Wine Watch
This is the 7th annual Best of Tasting here at the store. join us as ...
Mon, Jan 20, 2014David Arthur Dinner at Cafe Maxx with specail guest David Arthur Long
I don't do too many events on Monday nights but when personalities like...
Tue, Jan 21, 2014Burgundy and Pinot Noir from around the world at the Edge Steak and Bar
These tastings at the Edge Restaurant for $35 are the best value of any...
Wed, Jan 22, 2014Blending Seminar with Anthony Bell at Wine Watch
Anthony Bell is becoming notorious here in South Florida for his...
Fri, Jan 24, 2014200 Years of Madeira Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with ag...
Sat, Jan 25, 2014Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch
“I've gotten more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of m...