- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2000 Moschioni Real Friuli Magnum
(92 Points) Only available in magnums, the 2000 Real is a blend of 25% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 50% Tazzelengag. This exotic, kinky wine will be enjoyed by only the most adventurous readers. The color is a dense purple, and the wine exhibits mountain flower, blueberry, blackberry, wet dog, cheese rind, and other singular characteristics that could be described as pornographic. Full-bodied and incredibly distinctive, it is not for everybody. I thought it was wild stuff. Readers who taste it and think I'm crazy, may not be far off the mark. How will it age? I don't know, but there is so much flavor, and the fact that it is only available in magnum suggests 10-15 years of evolution. Perhaps it will become more civilized with aging, but who knows? Wine Advocate #144 Dec 2002
List Price: $180.00
Quantity in Stock: 1
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Moschioni Rosso Celtico Friuli - Wine Watch Review: 100% Organically produced with everything done by hand in the vineyard, very low yields. Ripe and seducti...
- 2004 Moschioni Schioppettino Friuli - Wine Watch Review: Very unique bouquet of aromas sweet tobacco almost portlike on the nose very ripe and notes of molassis brow...
- 2002 Ramoser Merlot - Wine Watch Review: A pomerol like nose fresh plowed earth tobacco and fine herbs to the black plum and blackberry fruit. Big ...
- 2009 Planeta La Segreta Red Sicily - A blend of 50% Nero D'Avola, 25% Merlot, 20% Syrah, 5% Cabernet Franc. A nice amount fresh herbs with a slight green character ...
- 2010 Planeta La Segreta Blanc Sicily IGT - 50% Greganico, 30% Chardonnay, 10 Viognier, 10% Fiano ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Tue, Sep 2, 2014Noble Wine Tasting at Wine Watch with Special Guest Trey Christy
Noble Wine Tasting at Wine Watch with Special Guest Trey Christ...
Wed, Sep 3, 2014Burgundy Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Burgundy Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx Wednesday, September 3, 2014 6...
Thu, Sep 4, 2014Susan Balbo Tasting at Cafe Maxx CRIOS and Benmarco
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in th...
Fri, Sep 5, 2014Argentina/Chile Tasting at Wine Watch
Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out ...
Wed, Sep 10, 2014Don Melchor Vertical Wine tasting at Wine Watch with winemaker Enrique
Don Melchor Vertical Wine tasting at Wine Watch with winemaker Enrique ...
Thu, Sep 11, 2014Cafe Maxx Italian Cooking Class Thursday, September 11th at 5pm
Café Maxx Cooks Italian! September 11, 2014 Americas favor...
Fri, Sep 12, 2014Vintage Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
This is one of our "Once in a Lifetime" tastings here at the store and ...
Wed, Sep 17, 2014Piedmont Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Thu, Sep 18, 2014New Times and Wine Watch present the 8th Annual Pairings Event at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
About the Event New Times Broward/Palm Beach proudly presents our 7t...
Fri, Sep 19, 2014Vintage Bordeaux Treasures at Wine Watch
Vintage Bordeaux Treasures Tasting at Wine Watch Friday, September 1...