- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
1999 Chateau D'Yquem Sauternes
Superb brilliant golden color. The bouquet is already intense and very expressive, to an extent rarely and seen in a wine this young. Tremendously pure, complex aromas; yellow fruit, dried fruit, spices, aromatic plants, and elegant oak. Starts out beautifully on the palate. the roundness is backed up by great acidity and a vivacious quality. Beautifully cmooth and soft aftertaste. This elegant wine has a remarkably long finish. Tasted in February 2004 by the Chateau D'Yquem Wine making team
List Price: $323.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2005 Banfi Rosso di Montalcino - description ...
- 1990 Vega Sicilia Unico Ribera Del Duero - (96 Points) Served from magnum, the 1990 Unico (a blend of 80% Tinto Fino and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon) possesses and extraordin...
- Krug Grande Cuvee Brut Champagne - 200-250 different wines go into this cuvee with great vineyards like the Clos du Mesnil going into the blends. Very complex bou...
- 1990 Chateau Mouton Rothschild Pauillac - Considering the vintages and the estate, Mouton's performances in 1989 and 1990 are puzzling. I have tasted these wines multipl...
- Leoville Poyferre St. Julien 2005 - (93 Points) Although I still prefer the 2003, the 2005 Leoville Poyferre is a gorgeously opulent, approachable wine that is far...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Fri, Mar 7, 2014Castello di Fonterutoli Tasting with Special Guest Francesco Mazzei at Wine Watch
Wine, like food, is so emotional. If you think about it, so much ...
Sat, Mar 8, 2014Francois Villard Northern Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
“If this was the best wine that Jim and Nora could afford or, w...
Mon, Mar 10, 2014La Spinetta Tasting with Special Guest Giorgio Rivetti
"Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothi...
Tue, Mar 11, 2014Continuum Tasting with Special Guest Dante Mondavi at Wine Watch
Continuum is the latest thing for one of Napa Valley’s first families...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch
AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014BR Cohn Dinner at Grille 401 Las Olas with Special Guest Dan Cohn
Thu, Mar 13, 2014Ellman Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
We have an incredible line-up of tastings for the next few weeks as I ...
Fri, Mar 14, 20142012 Bouchard Pere et Fils Barrel Tasting at Wine Watch
It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think...
Tue, Mar 18, 2014Al Catnara Mount Etna Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Mar 19, 2014Swanson Dinner at Cafe Maxx with Winemaker Chris Phelps
**Stay Tuned for more details.