- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
1999 Chateau d'Yquem Sauternes MAGNUM
Superb brilliant golden color. The bouquet is already intense and very expressive, to an extent rarely and seen in a wine this young. Tremendously pure, complex aromas; yellow fruit, dried fruit, spices, aromatic plants, and elegant oak. Starts out beautifully on the palate. the roundness is backed up by great acidity and a vivacious quality. Beautifully cmooth and soft aftertaste. This elegant wine has a remarkably long finish. Tasted in February 2004 by the Chateau D'Yquem Wine making team
List Price: $705.00
Sale Price: $599.00
Quantity in Stock: 1
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2005 Banfi Rosso di Montalcino - description ...
- Krug Grande Cuvee Brut Champagne - 200-250 different wines go into this cuvee with great vineyards like the Clos du Mesnil going into the blends. Very complex bou...
- 1990 Chateau Mouton Rothschild Pauillac - Considering the vintages and the estate, Mouton's performances in 1989 and 1990 are puzzling. I have tasted these wines multipl...
- 2001 Gaja Sori San Lorenzo - (96 Points) A very silky wine with berry, cedar and tobacco character. Full-bodied, with fine tannins and a fresh finish. Lovel...
- 2004 Chateau Mouton Rothschild Pauillac - (92 Points) I can’t say much for the painting by Prince Charles on the label, but what’s in the bottle is a powerful, classic, ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Sun, Nov 30, 2014Krug Dinner at Hakkasan in the Fountainebleau
Dinner combines a decadent five-course menu prepared by che...
Tue, Dec 2, 2014Andy Erickson tasting at Wine Watch
MULDERBOSCH CHENIN BLANC Price: 15.00 MULDERB...
Fri, Dec 5, 2014Vintage Krug Tasting at Wine Watch
If there was one wine that I would call the ultimate celebration wine i...
Fri, Jan 9, 2015Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893
Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893, this wine was purchased...
Wed, Jan 14, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Bordeaux 2011 2012
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Jan 23, 2015Wine Watch Best of 2014 Tasting
This is a recap of the best of the last 12 months at Wine Watch and a c...
Wed, Jan 28, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Loire Valley
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any even...
Fri, Jan 30, 2015Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Echezeaux VS Vosnee Romanee This Epic Burgundy Battle will be on Jan...
Sat, Jan 31, 2015David Arthur Long at Wine Watch BBQ
David is one of our favorite vintners on planet earth and his BBQ is al...
Fri, Feb 6, 2015Pre-Valentines Day Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch
One of my most exciting Saturday nights was just me and a bottle of win...