- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
1999 Chateau d'Yquem Sauternes MAGNUM
Superb brilliant golden color. The bouquet is already intense and very expressive, to an extent rarely and seen in a wine this young. Tremendously pure, complex aromas; yellow fruit, dried fruit, spices, aromatic plants, and elegant oak. Starts out beautifully on the palate. the roundness is backed up by great acidity and a vivacious quality. Beautifully cmooth and soft aftertaste. This elegant wine has a remarkably long finish. Tasted in February 2004 by the Chateau D'Yquem Wine making team
List Price: $705.00
Sale Price: $599.00
Quantity in Stock: 1
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2005 Banfi Rosso di Montalcino - description ...
- 1990 Vega Sicilia Unico Ribera Del Duero - (96 Points) Served from magnum, the 1990 Unico (a blend of 80% Tinto Fino and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon) possesses and extraordin...
- Krug Grande Cuvee Brut Champagne - 200-250 different wines go into this cuvee with great vineyards like the Clos du Mesnil going into the blends. Very complex bou...
- 2001 Gaja Sori San Lorenzo - (96 Points) A very silky wine with berry, cedar and tobacco character. Full-bodied, with fine tannins and a fresh finish. Lovel...
- 2005 Chateau La Fleur de Gay Pomerol - (92 Points) Reminiscent of a grand cru Burgundy, La Fleur de Gayâ€™s 2005 exhibits pure black raspberry fruit intermixed with t...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Fri, Jan 9, 2015Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893 at Wine Watch
Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893, this wine was purchased...
Wed, Jan 14, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Bordeaux 2011 2012
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Sat, Jan 17, 2015Vintage Madeira Tasting at Wine Watch Part 2
These are the same wines that we showed in November and now that they a...
Tue, Jan 20, 2015Markham winemaker dinner at Cafe Maxx
Markham Winery is one of our best friends in Napa Valley and we have ho...
Wed, Jan 21, 2015Numanthia Tasting with winemaker Manuel Louzada
Numanthia is one of the landmark wineries of Toro and tonight we have o...
Wed, Jan 21, 2015Chateau Climens and Brane Cantenac Tasting at Cafe Maxx with special guest Berenice Lurton
Some of the vintages being served: Chateau Climens Barsac 2008...
Fri, Jan 23, 2015Wine Watch Best of 2014 Tasting
This is a recap of the best of the last 12 months at Wine Watch and a c...
Wed, Jan 28, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Loire Valley
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any even...
Fri, Jan 30, 2015Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Echezeaux VS Vosnee Romanee This Epic Burgundy Battle will be on Jan...
Sat, Jan 31, 2015David Arthur Long at Wine Watch BBQ
David is one of our favorite vintners on planet earth and his BBQ is al...