- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
1999 Chateau d'Yquem Sauternes MAGNUM
Superb brilliant golden color. The bouquet is already intense and very expressive, to an extent rarely and seen in a wine this young. Tremendously pure, complex aromas; yellow fruit, dried fruit, spices, aromatic plants, and elegant oak. Starts out beautifully on the palate. the roundness is backed up by great acidity and a vivacious quality. Beautifully cmooth and soft aftertaste. This elegant wine has a remarkably long finish. Tasted in February 2004 by the Chateau D'Yquem Wine making team
List Price: $705.00
Sale Price: $599.00
Quantity in Stock: 1
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2005 Banfi Rosso di Montalcino - description ...
- 1990 Vega Sicilia Unico Ribera Del Duero - (96 Points) Served from magnum, the 1990 Unico (a blend of 80% Tinto Fino and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon) possesses and extraordin...
- Krug Grande Cuvee Brut Champagne - 200-250 different wines go into this cuvee with great vineyards like the Clos du Mesnil going into the blends. Very complex bou...
- 1990 Chateau Mouton Rothschild Pauillac - Considering the vintages and the estate, Mouton's performances in 1989 and 1990 are puzzling. I have tasted these wines multipl...
- 2001 Gaja Sori San Lorenzo - (96 Points) A very silky wine with berry, cedar and tobacco character. Full-bodied, with fine tannins and a fresh finish. Lovel...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Sep 17, 2014Piedmont Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
"Knowledge enormous makes a God of me. Names, deeds, gray legends,...
Thu, Sep 18, 2014New Times and Wine Watch present the 8th Annual Pairings Event at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love yo...
Fri, Sep 19, 2014Vintage Bordeaux Treasures at Wine Watch
“I love everything that is old; old friends, old times, ol...
Wed, Sep 24, 2014Schramsberg Dinner with Hugh Davies at Lobster Bar on Las Olas
Welcomes Hugh Davies Of ...
Thu, Sep 25, 2014Super California Tasting at Wine Watch
Super California Tasting at Wine Watch Thursday, September 25th 7...
Wed, Oct 1, 2014Pinot Noir Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Thu, Oct 2, 2014Dassai Sake Dinner at Hakkasan in the Fountainebleau
DASSAI SAKE BREWERY THURSDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2014 | HAKKASAN ...
Fri, Oct 3, 2014Pride Vertical Tasting at Wine Watch
"A person with increasing knowledge and sensory education ma...
Thu, Oct 9, 2014Nicolas Catena Single Vineyard Tasting at Wine Watch
Nicolas Catena is one of the leaders in Argentina and this tasting will...
Fri, Oct 10, 2014California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch
California Cult Tasting Reception 2003 Marcassin Chardonnay ...