- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
1999 Chateau D'Yquem Sauternes
Superb brilliant golden color. The bouquet is already intense and very expressive, to an extent rarely and seen in a wine this young. Tremendously pure, complex aromas; yellow fruit, dried fruit, spices, aromatic plants, and elegant oak. Starts out beautifully on the palate. the roundness is backed up by great acidity and a vivacious quality. Beautifully cmooth and soft aftertaste. This elegant wine has a remarkably long finish. Tasted in February 2004 by the Chateau D'Yquem Wine making team
List Price: $323.75
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2005 Banfi Rosso di Montalcino - description ...
- 2005 Chateau Pichon Longueville Baron Pauillac - Yield of 35 hectoliters per hectare and a final blend of 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, and 5% Cabernet Franc have ...
- 1990 Vega Sicilia Unico Ribera Del Duero - description ...
- 1995 Chateau Leoville Las Cases St Julien - (95 points)If it were not for the prodigious 1996, everyone would be concentrating on getting their hands on a few bottles of t...
- Krug Grande Cuvee Brut Champagne - 200-250 different wines go into this cuvee with great vineyards like the Clos du Mesnil going into the blends. Very complex bou...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Dec 18, 2013Adavino Wine Tasting at New River Gallery on Las Olas
Adavino Tasting at New River Gallery on Las Olas 2011 Lola Chardonna...
Fri, Jan 10, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at Wine Watch
Join us as we explore the last few recent releases from the world's mos...
Tue, Jan 14, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at the Edge Steak and Bar
These tastings at the Edge Restaurant for $35 are the best value of an...
Wed, Jan 15, 2014Bordeaux Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Jan 17, 20141-17:Best of 2013 Tasting at Wine Watch
This is the 7th annual Best of Tasting here at the store. join us as ...
Mon, Jan 20, 2014David Arthur Dinner at Cafe Maxx with specail guest David Arthur Long
I don't do too many events on Monday nights but when personalities like...
Tue, Jan 21, 2014Burgundy and Pinot Noir from around the world at the Edge Steak and Bar
These tastings at the Edge Restaurant for $35 are the best value of any...
Wed, Jan 22, 2014Blending Seminar with Anthony Bell at Wine Watch
Anthony Bell is becoming notorious here in South Florida for his...
Fri, Jan 24, 2014200 Years of Madeira Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with ag...
Sat, Jan 25, 2014Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch
“I've gotten more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of m...