- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
1999 Chateau D'Yquem Sauternes
Superb brilliant golden color. The bouquet is already intense and very expressive, to an extent rarely and seen in a wine this young. Tremendously pure, complex aromas; yellow fruit, dried fruit, spices, aromatic plants, and elegant oak. Starts out beautifully on the palate. the roundness is backed up by great acidity and a vivacious quality. Beautifully cmooth and soft aftertaste. This elegant wine has a remarkably long finish. Tasted in February 2004 by the Chateau D'Yquem Wine making team
List Price: $323.75
Quantity in Stock: 1
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2005 Banfi Rosso di Montalcino - description ...
- 2005 Chateau Pichon Longueville Baron Pauillac - Yield of 35 hectoliters per hectare and a final blend of 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, and 5% Cabernet Franc have ...
- Leoville Poyferre St. Julien 2005 - (93 Points) Although I still prefer the 2003, the 2005 Leoville Poyferre is a gorgeously opulent, approachable wine that is far...
- 1990 Chateau Mouton Rothschild Pauillac - Considering the vintages and the estate, Mouton's performances in 1989 and 1990 are puzzling. I have tasted these wines mul...
- 1996 Chateau Margaux Margaux - (99 Points) The 1996 Chateau Margaux, which was bottled in September, 1998, is undoubtedly one of the great classics produce...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Fri, May 24, 2013Quintarelli VS Dal Forno Tasting at Wine Watch
Wine hath drowned more men than the sea. THOMAS FULLER ...
Tue, May 28, 2013Bodegas Arrayan- Spain tasting with Export Director Alvaro Garcia de Oteyza
Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight ...
Thu, May 30, 2013Wine Dinner at the Dutch with Chris Millard winemaker for Newton Vineyards
Newton Vineyard Collectors Dinner at the Dutch in the W Hotel on Sou...
Thu, May 30, 2013Adavino Wine Dinner at DBA Bistro
d.b.a.wine dinner Thursday May 30th, 2013, 7:00p.m. The ‘Breakfast...
Fri, May 31, 2013LVMH Tasting at Wine watch
LVMH tasting at Wine Watch Friday May 17th 7pm Tasting Line-...
Tue, Jun 4, 2013Kermit Lynch French Italian Tasting at the Edge Restaurant at the Four Seasons on Brickell
Kermit Lynch has traveled the back roads of French and Italian wine co...
Wed, Jun 5, 2013Southern Rhone Wine Tasting at Café Maxx
start with the 2007 vintage- this could very well be one of the greatest...
Thu, Jun 6, 2013Lokoya Cardinale tasting at Wine Watch
These are two of the crown jewels of the Jackson portfolio of wines ...
Fri, Jun 7, 2013The Ultimate White Tasting - Is it worth it to collect white wine? Wine Watch
The Ultimate White Tasting - Is it worth it to collect white wine? ...
Fri, Jun 14, 20131990 Bordeaux Tasting at Wine Watch
The 1990 vintage will go down in the history books as one of the great...