- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
Mistinguett Cava NV
This young, yet elegant Cava, which is the result of a collaborative effort between the importer and producer, it is priced to compete in this rapidly growing category. Oriol, the oldest son of the renowned Cava producing Domenech family of Catalonia, who is also the winemaker, is convinced that this Cava will be very well received by the US consumer. "We have studied the evolution of Cava category in the US market for several years and decided, in conjunction with the commercial team of EcoValley, to offer a very competitive product without compromising the quality that the consumer has come to expect from our winery."
List Price: $13.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Lucien Albrecht Rose Cremant Alsace - This is a methode Champenoise style sparkling wine from Alsace made with 100% Pinot Noir and one of the best values in the spar...
- NV Duval Leroy Rose Brut Champagne - (92 Points) A rich, harmonious rosé that's nonetheless light-bodied and elegant, offering a creamy mousse and flavors of plum c...
- 2006 Chateau Fombrauge St Emilion - (88 Points)One of the two stars of Bernard Magrezâ€™s St.-Emilion empire (the other being the luxury cuvee of Magrez-Fombrauge)...
- NV Laurent Perrier Brut Champagne - (91 points) Refined, with a sweet, smoky undercurrent to the ...
- Soligo Prosecco Italy - (83 Points) Lively and crisp, with fruit-forward mango, pineapple, tangerine and anise notes. Drink now. 50,000 cases made. â€“...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Sun, Nov 30, 2014Krug Dinner at Hakkasan in the Fountainebleau
Dinner combines a decadent five-course menu prepared by che...
Tue, Dec 2, 2014Andy Erickson tasting at Wine Watch
MULDERBOSCH CHENIN BLANC Price: 15.00 MULDERB...
Fri, Dec 5, 2014Vintage Krug Tasting at Wine Watch
If there was one wine that I would call the ultimate celebration wine i...
Fri, Jan 9, 2015Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893
Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893, this wine was purchased...
Wed, Jan 14, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Bordeaux 2011 2012
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Jan 23, 2015Wine Watch Best of 2014 Tasting
This is a recap of the best of the last 12 months at Wine Watch and a c...
Wed, Jan 28, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Loire Valley
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any even...
Fri, Jan 30, 2015Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Echezeaux VS Vosnee Romanee This Epic Burgundy Battle will be on Jan...
Sat, Jan 31, 2015David Arthur Long at Wine Watch BBQ
David is one of our favorite vintners on planet earth and his BBQ is al...
Fri, Feb 6, 2015Pre-Valentines Day Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch
One of my most exciting Saturday nights was just me and a bottle of win...