- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
- German Whites
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Mistinguett Cava NV
This young, yet elegant Cava, which is the result of a collaborative effort between the importer and producer, it is priced to compete in this rapidly growing category. Oriol, the oldest son of the renowned Cava producing Domenech family of Catalonia, who is also the winemaker, is convinced that this Cava will be very well received by the US consumer. "We have studied the evolution of Cava category in the US market for several years and decided, in conjunction with the commercial team of EcoValley, to offer a very competitive product without compromising the quality that the consumer has come to expect from our winery."
List Price: $13.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Lucien Albrecht Rose Cremant Alsace - This is a methode Champenoise style sparkling wine from Alsace made with 100% Pinot Noir and one of the best values in the spar...
- NV Duval Leroy Rose Brut Champagne - (92 Points) A rich, harmonious rosé that's nonetheless light-bodied and elegant, offering a creamy mousse and flavors of plum c...
- 2006 Chateau Lafaurie Peyraguey Sauternes - (92 Points) Shows botrytis spice, with lemon peel and dried apple aromas. Full-bodied, sweet and racy, with loads of spicy char...
- 2013 Neveu Sancerre Clos de Bouffants - Based in the heart of the Verdigny village of the Sancerre appellation where the chalky soils typical of the region p...
- 2006 Chateau Fombrauge St Emilion - (88 Points)One of the two stars of Bernard Magrezâ€™s St.-Emilion empire (the other being the luxury cuvee of Magrez-Fombrauge)...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Fri, Mar 27, 2015Vintage Spanish Tasting at Wine Watch
Vintage Spanish Tasting at Wine Watch Friday, March 27th 7:00 ...
Sat, Mar 28, 2015Napa Valley Magnum Party at 1800 East Las Olas
Wine hath drowned more men than the sea. THOMAS FULLER ...
Wed, Apr 1, 2015Staglin Family Wine Dinner at Michael Mina Stripsteak in the Fountainbleau Hotel with Special Guest Shannon Staglin
Staglin Family Wine Dinner Spring English Pea Langousti...
Thu, Apr 2, 2015Merryvale Wine tasting with winemaker Simon Faury
The memory of some bottles can stay with your for life. While the...
Fri, Apr 3, 2015Chardonnay Tasting at Wine Watch
Tonight we will feature wines made from the most famous white varietal ...
Wed, Apr 8, 2015Chardonnay around the world Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Tue, Apr 14, 2015German Tasting with Dr. Loosen Wines
Menu: German white bean Soup with toasted italian bread croutons and...
Wed, Apr 15, 2015Wines of Verona Tasting at Wine Watch
“I have lived temperately, I double the doctor’s recommendation of ...
Fri, Apr 17, 2015Bruno Giacosa Red Label Barolo tasting at Wine Watch
One of the greatest producers in the Piedmont and the rare Red Label Ri...
Wed, Apr 22, 2015Chappellet Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx with special guest Cyril Chappellet
..Stay Tuned for more information about this event.