- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
2012 Il Carnevale di Venezia Cabernet Sauvignon
Style: A characteristic full bodied red wine produced in the Veneto region, in North-East Italy. Deep ruby-red colour with a pleasant vinous bouquet.
Serving: Best with roast meat, mature cheese and pasta, and dark chocolate. Serve at a temperature of approximately 62°- 67° F (17°- 20° C).
Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon.
Total Alcohol Content: 11.5% vol.Content: 1.5 L / 0.75 L
List Price: $6.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Il Carnevale di Venezia Chianti - Style: A characteristic full bodied red wine produced in sunny Toscana Hills, in North-West Italy, where idea...
- 2012 Il Carnevale di Venezia Chardonnay del Veneto IGT - :::: ...
- 2012 Il Carnevale di Venezia Merlot del Veneto IGT - ::: ...
- 2012 Il Carnevale di Venezia Pinot Grigio del Veneto - Style: A delightful white wine produced in the Veneto region in North-East Italy, home to some of the most cri...
- 2013 Il Carnevale di Venezia Pinot Grigio Garganega del Veneto - ::: ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Jul 30, 2014A tasting in Memory of wine educator Barry Alberts at Wine Watch
"To take wine into our mouths is to savor a droplet of the river o...
Sat, Aug 2, 2014Cliff Lede Tasting at Wine Watch
“I drink coffee because I need it, and wine because I deserve ...
Wed, Aug 6, 2014Catena/Cousino Macul - Argentina/Chile Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” -Kirk Dougla...
Fri, Aug 8, 2014Wine Tasting with Special Guest Dave Phinney at Wine Watch
This is a special afternoon event with winemaker Dave Phinney. Stay t...
Thu, Aug 21, 2014Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Lobster Lobster
Fri, Aug 22, 2014Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch
“I pray you, do not fall in love with me, for I am falser than vows ...
Wed, Aug 27, 2014Domaine Weinbach Alsace Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
"Old red wine, not worth a dime; we'll have to finish it after c...
Fri, Aug 29, 2014Vintage Australian Tasting at Wine Watch
At sea a fellow comes out. Salt water is like wine, in that respe...
Wed, Sep 3, 2014Burgundy Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Sep 5, 2014Argentina/Chile Tasting at Wine Watch