- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
1997 Opus One Napa (scuffed labels)
(94 Points) A rich, decidedly earthy style of Opus, showing currant, anise, black cherry, mineral, leather and sage flavors that are focused and complex. Drink now through 2010. 26,000 cases made. –JL Wine Spectator Issue: Nov 15, 2000
List Price: $310.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1998 Kay Brothers Shiraz Block 6 McLaren Vale - (98 Points) I have to wonder if this wine would not be even more extraordinary and close to perfection if it were aged in Fren...
- 1997 Quilceda Creek Caberent Sauvignon Washington - (94 Points) The 1997 Cabernet Sauvignon was fashioned from 89% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot, and 2% Cabernet Franc. It offers a...
- 1998 Barossa Valley Estate E and E Black Pepper Shiraz Barossa - (95 points) Ripe, plush and generous with its gorgeous blueberry, raspberry and plum fruit, shaded with meat and black truffle ...
- 2003 Penfolds Grange South Australia - (94 Points) Supple, ripe and generous with its blueberry, plum and mocha flavors, riding easily over finely wrought tann...
- 1984 Opus One Napa - description ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, May 22, 2013California Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Café Maxx
"I've got my Cheap Wine and a three day growth" Che...
Thu, May 23, 2013Cafe Maxx Cooking Class with Chef Oliver Saucy - Italian Cuisine
Café Maxx Cooking Class Thursday, May 23 , 201 3 - 05:00 PM Italian C...
Thu, May 23, 2013Alvaro Palacios Dinner at The Edge Steak and Bar
"Wine, it's in my veins and I can't get it out." &nb...
Fri, May 24, 2013Quintarelli VS Dal Forno Tasting at Wine Watch
Wine hath drowned more men than the sea. THOMAS FULLER ...
Tue, May 28, 2013Bodegas Arrayan- Spain tasting with Export Director Alvaro Garcia de Oteyza
Bodegas Arrayán was founded by entrepreneur José María Entrecanales ...
Thu, May 30, 2013Wine Dinner at the Dutch with Chris Millard winemaker for Newton Vineyards
Newton Vineyard Collectors Dinner at the Dutch Thursday, May 30th 7pm...
Fri, May 31, 2013LVMH Tasting at Wine watch
LVMH tasting at Wine Watch Friday May 17th 7pm Tasting Line-...
Tue, Jun 4, 2013Kermit Lynch French Italian Tasting at the Edge Restaurant at the Four Seasons on Brickell
Kermit Lynch has traveled the back roads of French and Italian wine co...
Wed, Jun 5, 2013Southern Rhone Wine Tasting at Café Maxx
start with the 2007 vintage- this could very well be one of the greatest...
Thu, Jun 6, 2013Lokoya Cardinale tasting at Wine Watch
These are two of the crown jewels of the Jackson portfolio of wines ...