- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
- German Whites
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
1997 Opus One Napa
(94 Points) A rich, decidedly earthy style of Opus, showing currant, anise, black cherry, mineral, leather and sage flavors that are focused and complex. Drink now through 2010. 26,000 cases made. â€“JL Wine Spectator Issue: Nov 15, 2000
List Price: $412.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1998 Kay Brothers Shiraz Block 6 McLaren Vale - (98 Points) I have to wonder if this wine would not be even more extraordinary and close to perfection if it were aged in Frenc...
- 2000 Bryant Family Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (95 Points) The 2000 Cabernet Sauvignon is an amazing tour de force. Quality like this was rare, if not impossible to obtain in...
- 1996 Penfolds Grange - (95 points) Deep garnet colored, 1996 Grange is scented with stewed plums, warm cherries and mince meat with hints of Ceylon te...
- 1997 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Washington - (94 Points) The 1997 Cabernet Sauvignon was fashioned from 89% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot, and 2% Cabernet Franc. It offers ...
- 2003 Penfolds Grange South Australia - (94 Points) Supple, ripe and generous with its blueberry, plum and mocha flavors, riding easily over finely wrought tannins and...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Apr 1, 2015Staglin Family Wine Dinner at Michael Mina 74 in the Fontainebleau Hotel with Special Guest Shannon Staglin
Unlike every other product that is now manufactured for the tabl...
Thu, Apr 2, 2015Merryvale Wine tasting with winemaker Simon Faury
The memory of some bottles can stay with your for life. While the...
Fri, Apr 3, 2015Chardonnay Tasting at Wine Watch
Tonight we will feature wines made from the most famous white varietal ...
Wed, Apr 8, 2015Chardonnay around the world Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Tue, Apr 14, 2015German Tasting with Dr. Loosen Wines
Menu: German white bean Soup with toasted italian bread croutons and...
Wed, Apr 15, 2015Wines of Verona Tasting at Wine Watch
“I have lived temperately, I double the doctor’s recommendation of ...
Fri, Apr 17, 2015Bruno Giacosa Red Label Barolo tasting at Wine Watch
One of the greatest producers in the Piedmont and the rare Red Label Ri...
Wed, Apr 22, 2015Chappellet Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx with special guest Cyril Chappellet
Chappellet Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx with special guest Cyril Ch...
Thu, Apr 23, 2015Share our Strength Taste of the Nation Palm Beach
This is a chance for you to go out and enjoy over 40 different restaura...
Fri, Apr 24, 2015AFWC Charity Wine Gala at Seminole Hard Rock Casino
The Most Rockin' Wine Event of the Year at the Seminole Hard Roc...