- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
1997 Opus One Napa
(94 Points) A rich, decidedly earthy style of Opus, showing currant, anise, black cherry, mineral, leather and sage flavors that are focused and complex. Drink now through 2010. 26,000 cases made. â€“JL Wine Spectator Issue: Nov 15, 2000
List Price: $412.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1998 Kay Brothers Shiraz Block 6 McLaren Vale - (98 Points) I have to wonder if this wine would not be even more extraordinary and close to perfection if it were aged in Fren...
- 1996 Penfolds Grange - (95 points) Deep garnet colored, 1996 Grange is scented with stewed plums, warm cherries and mince meat with hints of Ceylon te...
- 1997 Quilceda Creek Caberent Sauvignon Washington - (94 Points) The 1997 Cabernet Sauvignon was fashioned from 89% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot, and 2% Cabernet Franc. It offers ...
- 2003 Penfolds Grange South Australia - (94 Points) Supple, ripe and generous with its blueberry, plum and mocha flavors, riding easily over finely wrought tannins and...
- 1986 Chateau La Lagune Haut Medoc - .(90 points) This wine continues to get better and better, yet is still not close to full maturity, despite what I would have ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Fri, Jan 30, 2015Vintage Red Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Thoughts on the matter: “I like all paintings. I al...
Sat, Jan 31, 2015David Arthur Long at Wine Watch BBQ
“Someone said drink the water, but I will drink the wine / Some...
Tue, Feb 3, 2015Eric Baugher from Monte Bello Estate at Wine Watch
“Here’s the problem, when you’re stargazing on a moun...
Tue, Feb 3, 2015Vietti Wine dinner with Luca Currado at Market 17
One of my favorite wineries from the Piedmonte!! DINNER WITH L...
Thu, Feb 5, 2015Wine with Chocolate Tasting at Florida Builders
The most popular wine to be paired with this delectable aphrodisiac is ...
Fri, Feb 6, 2015Pre-Valentines Day Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch
One of my most exciting Saturday nights was just me and a bottle of win...
Sat, Feb 7, 2015New California Cult Cabernet at 1800 Las Olas
This tasting will introduce some of the New Napa Cult Cabernet Sauvigno...
Wed, Feb 11, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Languedoc South of France
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Thu, Feb 12, 2015Chateau DYquem Tasting at Wine Watch
2011 Chateau D'yquem Sauternes (96 Points) Served from an ex-c...
Tue, Feb 17, 2015Fumanelli Wine Dinner at Mai Kai in Fort Lauderdale with SPecial Guest Armando Fumanelli
I love Italian wines. It is hard to believe that when I bought the ...