- Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Other White
- Pinot Noir
- Sangiovese/Tuscan Red
- Red Burgundy
- Rhone Blend
- Half Bottle
- 3 Liter
- Bordeaux Futures
- Dessert Wine & Port
- Spanish Wine
- White Burgundy
- Other Red
- Chile & Argentina
- Dry Rose
- Northern Italian Red
- Northern Italian Whites
- Alsace Whites
1997 Opus One Napa
(94 Points) A rich, decidedly earthy style of Opus, showing currant, anise, black cherry, mineral, leather and sage flavors that are focused and complex. Drink now through 2010. 26,000 cases made. â€“JL Wine Spectator Issue: Nov 15, 2000
List Price: $412.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1998 Kay Brothers Shiraz Block 6 McLaren Vale - (98 Points) I have to wonder if this wine would not be even more extraordinary and close to perfection if it were aged in Fren...
- 1996 Penfolds Grange - (95 points) Deep garnet colored, 1996 Grange is scented with stewed plums, warm cherries and mince meat with hints of Ceylon te...
- 1997 Quilceda Creek Caberent Sauvignon Washington - (94 Points) The 1997 Cabernet Sauvignon was fashioned from 89% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot, and 2% Cabernet Franc. It offers ...
- 2003 Penfolds Grange South Australia - (94 Points) Supple, ripe and generous with its blueberry, plum and mocha flavors, riding easily over finely wrought tannins and...
- 1986 Chateau La Lagune Haut Medoc - .(90 points) This wine continues to get better and better, yet is still not close to full maturity, despite what I would have ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Tue, Sep 2, 2014Noble Wine Tasting at Wine Watch with Special Guest Trey Christy
Noble Wine Tasting at Wine Watch with Special Guest Trey Christ...
Wed, Sep 3, 2014Burgundy Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Burgundy Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx Wednesday, September 3, 2014 6...
Thu, Sep 4, 2014Susan Balbo Tasting at Cafe Maxx CRIOS and Benmarco
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in th...
Fri, Sep 5, 2014Argentina/Chile Tasting at Wine Watch
Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out ...
Wed, Sep 10, 2014Don Melchor Vertical Wine tasting at Wine Watch with winemaker Enrique
Don Melchor Vertical Wine tasting at Wine Watch with winemaker Enrique ...
Thu, Sep 11, 2014Cafe Maxx Italian Cooking Class Thursday, September 11th at 5pm
Café Maxx Cooks Italian! September 11, 2014 Americas favor...
Fri, Sep 12, 2014Vintage Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
1995 Guigal Chateau D'Ampuis Cote Rotie (92 Points) The 1995 Cote Ro...
Wed, Sep 17, 2014Piedmont Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Thu, Sep 18, 2014New Times and Wine Watch present the 8th Annual Pairings Event at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
About the Event New Times Broward/Palm Beach proudly presents our 7t...
Fri, Sep 19, 2014Vintage Bordeaux Treasures at Wine Watch
Menu Beef tartar with red onions fried capers and basil infuse...