2004 Moschioni Schioppettino Friuli
Wine Watch Review: Very unique bouquet of aromas sweet tobacco almost portlike on the nose very ripe and notes of molassis brown spices and dried cherry and dried plum fruit dark chocolate and balsamico notes. Lovely texture on the tongeu silky velvety smooth with excellent balance even at 16% still good freshness on the finish, echoing the spices on the nose through the finish. Finish 45 MOST EXCELLENT
List Price: $106.75
Quantity in Stock: 7
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Moschioni Refosco Friuli - Wine Watch Review: Wow lots of concetration on the nose rich ripe black cherry blackberry fruit inscence spice and toasty with ...
- 2007 Dominus Proprietary Red Wine Napa - (98 Points) The soon-to-be-released 2007 Dominus is a 5,400-case blend of 94% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Cabernet Franc, and 3% Pet...
- 2004 Moschioni Rosso Celtico Friuli - Wine Watch Review: 100% Organically produced with everything done by hand in the vineyard, very low yields. Ripe and seducti...
- 2002 Ramoser Merlot - Wine Watch Review: A pomerol like nose fresh plowed earth tobacco and fine herbs to the black plum and blackberry fruit. Big ...
- 2003 Moschioni Pignolo Friuli - description ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Fri, Mar 7, 2014Castello di Fonterutoli Tasting with Special Guest Francesco Mazzei at Wine Watch
Wine, like food, is so emotional. If you think about it, so much ...
Sat, Mar 8, 2014Francois Villard Northern Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
“If this was the best wine that Jim and Nora could afford or, w...
Mon, Mar 10, 2014La Spinetta Tasting with Special Guest Giorgio Rivetti
"Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothi...
Tue, Mar 11, 2014Continuum Tasting with Special Guest Dante Mondavi at Wine Watch
Continuum is the latest thing for one of Napa Valley’s first families...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch
AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014BR Cohn Dinner at Grille 401 Las Olas with Special Guest Dan Cohn
Thu, Mar 13, 2014Ellman Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
We have an incredible line-up of tastings for the next few weeks as I ...
Fri, Mar 14, 20142012 Bouchard Pere et Fils Barrel Tasting at Wine Watch
It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think...
Tue, Mar 18, 2014Al Catnara Mount Etna Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Mar 19, 2014Swanson Dinner at Cafe Maxx with Winemaker Chris Phelps
**Stay Tuned for more details.