2004 Moschioni Refosco Friuli
Wine Watch Review: Wow lots of concetration on the nose rich ripe black cherry blackberry fruit inscence spice and toasty with notes of licorice and violet floral notes, very exotic bouquet 2 clones of Refosco Collo rosso and Refosco Fiadas. Very Rich and ripe aon the tongue with lots of smooth silky tannins very round and ripe with balanced acidity and layers of spice and fresh clay like minerality almost like the texture of amarone. Finish 45 EXCELLENT
List Price: $62.00
Sale Price: $35.00
Quantity in Stock: 25
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Viticcio Chianti Classico - (88 points) The 2009 Chianti Classico is gorgeous. An open, warm bouquet leads to sweet red fruit, crushed flowers and spices i...
- 2004 Moschioni Schioppettino Friuli - Wine Watch Review: Very unique bouquet of aromas sweet tobacco almost portlike on the nose very ripe and notes of molassis brow...
- 2007 Cardinale Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (94 Points) The impressive 2007 exhibits an opaque purple color as well as abundant aromas of sweet red and black currants, kir...
- 1999 Canalicchio Di Sopra Brunello Di Montalcino Riserva - No tasting notes at this time. ...
- 2005 Schweiger Cabernet Sauvignon Spring Mountain Napa - A distinct mountain fruit bouquet on the nose with notes of black pepper spice, fresh plowed earth, lots of mineral notes cigar...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Sat, Mar 8, 2014Francois Villard Northern Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
“If this was the best wine that Jim and Nora could afford or, w...
Mon, Mar 10, 2014La Spinetta Tasting with Special Guest Giorgio Rivetti
"Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothi...
Tue, Mar 11, 2014Continuum Tasting with Special Guest Dante Mondavi at Wine Watch
Continuum is the latest thing for one of Napa Valley’s first families...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch
AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014BR Cohn Dinner at Grille 401 Las Olas with Special Guest Dan Cohn
Thu, Mar 13, 2014Ellman Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
We have an incredible line-up of tastings for the next few weeks as I ...
Fri, Mar 14, 20142012 Bouchard Pere et Fils Barrel Tasting at Wine Watch
It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think...
Tue, Mar 18, 2014Al Catnara Mount Etna Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Mar 19, 2014Swanson Dinner at Cafe Maxx with Winemaker Chris Phelps
**Stay Tuned for more details.
Fri, Mar 28, 2014Vintage Spanish Tasting at Wine Watch
Spain provides some of the geratest values in the wine world today and ...