2004 Moschioni Refosco Friuli
Wine Watch Review: Wow lots of concetration on the nose rich ripe black cherry blackberry fruit inscence spice and toasty with notes of licorice and violet floral notes, very exotic bouquet 2 clones of Refosco Collo rosso and Refosco Fiadas. Very Rich and ripe aon the tongue with lots of smooth silky tannins very round and ripe with balanced acidity and layers of spice and fresh clay like minerality almost like the texture of amarone. Finish 45 EXCELLENT
List Price: $64.75
Quantity in Stock: 13
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Moschioni Schioppettino Friuli - Wine Watch Review: Very unique bouquet of aromas sweet tobacco almost portlike on the nose very ripe and notes of molassis brow...
- 2000 Sant Elena Merlot Ros Di Rol Venezia Giulia I - A Pomerol like Merlot on the nose with fine herbs, clay like minerals and plum black plum and cherry berry fruit on the nose. B...
- 1997 Pertimali Riserva Brunello di Montalcino - (92 points) The 1997 Brunello di Montalcino Riserva boasts an opaque ruby/purple color in addition to deep, full-bodied flavors...
- 2004 Moschioni Rosso Celtico Friuli - Wine Watch Review: 100% Organically produced with everything done by hand in the vineyard, very low yields. Ripe and seducti...
- 2011 Fabre Montmayou Malbec Gran Reserva - Vineyard location: Vistalba, Lujan de Cuyo. Age of the vineyard: over 60 years old.
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Tue, Jan 27, 2015Byron Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Vito Corleone: I like to drink wine more than I used to. M...
Thu, Jan 29, 2015Vineyard House Tasting at Wine Watch with Jeremy Nickel
Thoughts on the matter: “I would like a wine. The purpose of the...
Fri, Jan 30, 2015Vintage Red Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Thoughts on the matter: “I like all paintings. I al...
Sat, Jan 31, 2015David Arthur Long at Wine Watch BBQ
“Someone said drink the water, but I will drink the wine / Some...
Tue, Feb 3, 2015Eric Baugher from Monte Bello Estate at Wine Watch
One of the historic vineyards of California and one that a lot of serio...
Tue, Feb 3, 2015Vietti Wine dinner with Luca Currado at Market 17
One of my favorite wineries from the Piedmonte!! Stay tuned for more i...
Thu, Feb 5, 2015Wine with Chocolate Tasting at Florida Builders
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Fri, Feb 6, 2015Pre-Valentines Day Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch
One of my most exciting Saturday nights was just me and a bottle of win...
Sat, Feb 7, 2015New California Cult Cabernet at 1800 Las Olas
This tasting will introduce some of the New Napa Cult Cabernet Sauvigno...
Wed, Feb 11, 2015Cafe Maxx Wine Tasting Languedoc South of France
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...