2004 Brigaldara Amarone dell Valpolicella Case Vecie
(94 Points) Brigaldaraâ€™s 2004 Amarone della Valpolicella Case Vecie is a very serious wine. It reveals a richer and riper personality than the Amarone, with superb volume in its dark blueberries, blackberries, spices and herbs. The full-bodied expression of fruit hides considerable structure that lurks beneath. Lingering notes of sweetness round out the long finish. Although the 2004 shows more clarity and precision than the 2003, I would have a hard time choosing between them. This is high-class Amarone all the way. Anticipated maturity: 2009-2016.
List Price: $84.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2004 Donna Olga Brunello di Montalcino - This is the Centolani familys top wine and Donna Olga is all about quality. The vineyards are located 5 km away from the ancien...
- 2003 Domaine De Chevalier, Pessac-Leognan - Beautiful nose with lovely spice and tobacco and fresh coffee and gravelly minerally notes red currant and red cherry berry fru...
- 2005 Bartolo Mascarello Barolo - (95 points) The 2005 Barolo is super-delicate and finessed. This is a decidedly restrained, feminine style of Barolo laced with...
- 2008 Brigaldara Amarone Della Valpolicella - (91 Points) Accessible and well-balanced, this spice-driven red offers flavors of dried cherry, smoked almond, prune and dried ...
- 1997 Opus One Napa - (94 Points) A rich, decidedly earthy style of Opus, showing currant, anise, black cherry, mineral, leather and sage flavors tha...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wed, Mar 12, 2014AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch
AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014BR Cohn Dinner at Grille 401 Las Olas with Special Guest Dan Cohn
Thu, Mar 13, 2014Ellman Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
We have an incredible line-up of tastings for the next few weeks as I ...
Fri, Mar 14, 20142012 Bouchard Pere et Fils Barrel Tasting at Wine Watch
It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think...
Tue, Mar 18, 2014Al Catnara Mount Etna Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Mar 19, 2014Swanson Dinner at Cafe Maxx with Winemaker Chris Phelps
**Stay Tuned for more details. 2012 Swanson Chardonnay Napa ...
Fri, Mar 28, 2014Vintage Spanish Tasting at Wine Watch
Spain provides some of the geratest values in the wine world today and ...
Wed, Apr 2, 2014Spanish Tasting Ribera Del Duero at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Apr 4, 2014Announcing the 7th annual
Announcing the 7th annual American Fine Wine Competition Charity Wine G...
Thu, Apr 10, 2014Verite Tasting at Wine Watch
Stay tuned for more details