2001 Patrick Jasmin Cote Rotie
(90-92 Points) The 2001 Cote Rotieâ€™s deep ruby color is accompanied by explosive aromas of sweet raspberry fruit intermixed with a hint of apricots (7-8% Viognier is added to the blend). Well-delineated and floral, with a cherry/raspberry fruit component beautifully displayed, this medium-bodied 2001 is not a blockbuster, but it wins the taster over with its delicacy and finesse. Anticipated maturity: 2004-2012.
The son of the late Robert Jasmin continues to demonstrate a fine touch with his elegant, finesse-styled Cote Roties, which emerge from three hillside vineyards above the village of Ampuis. Wine Advocate # 147, Jun 2003
List Price: $37.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2008 Andre Perret St. Joseph - description ...
- 2008 Clendenen Family Tocai Friulano Santa Maria Valley - This aromatic white varietal is from the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region of Italy and is know today simply as Fruilano. This aromati...
- 2010 Malvira Roero Arneis - They also produce three single vineyard Arneis, this is a blend of five different vineyard sites, this wine has a fresh nose gr...
- 2010 Syncline Viognier Columbia Valley - 100% Viognier. Aromas of orchard blossom, peach and persimmon aromas are enveloped by bright lemon zest and white peach flavors...
- NV Louis De Sacy Brut Rose Champagne - (93 Points) Assertive aromas and flavors of dried cherry, autumn woods and ginger highlight this vinous Champagne. Beautifully ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Mon, Nov 3, 2014Vega Sicilia Wine Dinner at Casa D'Angelo With Special Guest Pablo Alvarez Proprietor
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good peop...
Fri, Nov 7, 2014Vintage Madeira Tasting at Wine Watch
You can not call yourself a wine lover if you have never tried Madeira....
Sat, Nov 8, 2014MODS Gala Wine Auction
November 8, 2014 6 p.m. The Museum of Discovery and Science will hos...
Tue, Nov 11, 2014Jed Steele Wine Dinner at Cafe Maxx
The only winemaker dinner that we have done every year for over two dec...
Wed, Nov 12, 2014Champagne Tasting at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any even...
Fri, Nov 14, 2014Wines of the World Symphony of the Americas Dinner and Auction at Pier 66
Wines of the World Auction & Dinner Hyatt Regency Pier S...
Thu, Nov 20, 2014Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Desserts and Champagne
Stay Tuned for more Details
Fri, Nov 21, 2014Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch
Vintage Port Tasting at Wine Watch Tasting Line-Up: 1...
Sat, Nov 22, 2014Pre Thanksgiving Champagne Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Jan 9, 2015Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893
Chateau Lafite Rothschild Tasting back to 1893, this wine was purchased...