1999 E. Pira Barolo Cannubi Piedmont
Wine Watch Tasting Notes Wow, an exotic array of spice, black cherry liqueur, kirsch, smoky toasty oak, fresh bouquet of long stem roses, white truffles and fine herbs, concentrated and rich with layers and layers of aromas. Well endowed cherry berry fruit on the tongue with a texture of velvet, echoing spice and incense notes through the finish, this is a well built wine that will last for decades- this is quintessential Barolo. Finish 50 KILLER!
List Price: $149.00
Sale Price: $131.12
Quantity in Stock: 12
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne - The "Yellow Label", which is actually orange is one of the most popular champagnes in the world today. The fruit forward style ...
- 2000 Braida Barbera Bricco Dell Uccellone Piedmont - The 2000 vintage produced fruit forward wines with ripe and round tannins, many of the Barbera from this vintage are drinking a...
- 2005 Bartolo Mascarello Barolo - (95 points) The 2005 Barolo is super-delicate and finessed. This is a decidedly restrained, feminine style of Barolo laced with...
- 2007 La Spinetta Barbaresco Starderi - (94 points) The 2007 Barbaresco Vigneto Starderi bursts from the glass with red berries, sweet spices, roses and mint, all of w...
- NV Henriot Blanc De Blanc Souverain Brut Champagne - (93 Points) Rich and toasty, this is a textbook Blanc de Blancs, with firm acidity, a creamy, refined texture and flavors of ha...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Tue, Mar 11, 2014Continuum Tasting with Special Guest Dante Mondavi at Wine Watch
Continuum is the latest thing for one of Napa Valley’s first families...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch
AFWC Pre event at the Wine Watch Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ...
Wed, Mar 12, 2014BR Cohn Dinner at Grille 401 Las Olas with Special Guest Dan Cohn
Thu, Mar 13, 2014Ellman Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
We have an incredible line-up of tastings for the next few weeks as I ...
Fri, Mar 14, 20142012 Bouchard Pere et Fils Barrel Tasting at Wine Watch
It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think...
Tue, Mar 18, 2014Al Catnara Mount Etna Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, Mar 19, 2014Swanson Dinner at Cafe Maxx with Winemaker Chris Phelps
**Stay Tuned for more details. 2012 Swanson Chardonnay Napa ...
Fri, Mar 28, 2014Vintage Spanish Tasting at Wine Watch
Spain provides some of the geratest values in the wine world today and ...
Wed, Apr 2, 2014Spanish Tasting Ribera Del Duero at Cafe Maxx
These tastings at the Cafe Maxx for $35 are the best value of any event...
Fri, Apr 4, 2014Announcing the 7th annual
Announcing the 7th annual American Fine Wine Competition Charity Wine G...